Seeking Forced into/stuck in skinsuit/costume?

Apr 30, 2022
So I'm aware this is not exactly a common idea or well explained, but anyone know of games where a character (preferably the MC) is forced into/stuck in some form of costume/bodysuit? Bonus if it's more than just a scene, but a short gameplay sequence.

I'll try to continue to give updates with some examples when I'm able to; I'm terribly slow at playing through things, and don't tend to have a lot of time to do so. Apologies for the delay and lack of real updates this will cause.

Top Examples:

No Escape: Game Edition - Most of the game focuses on this to some degree, though primarily only in bad ends. There are a couple of puzzle segments/playable bad ends which are some of my favorite parts of the game.

Lost in Laminate (Many thanks to Pretentious Goblin!) - Wish I had known this had been updated earlier! A bit lacking on the "soft-tf" side of what I'm looking for, but absolutely brilliant in terms of meaningful, difficult to remove, non-standard clothing. Very rarely do I see a game or piece of erotic fiction which focuses so much on the meaning of what someone is wearing.

Mid Examples:

BMO-TV - A fantastic game by most of my preferences, however rather lacking (for my definitions anyway) in this category. I might have simply missed some of the routes/scenes that deal with it, (please yell at me if I did) but the closest you really get to it is needing to wear higher heels/more exposing clothing in order to keep a good mood. Fantastic slow (Or fast) corruption, willing and unwilling, but not a dramatic change in appearance and/or ability leading to dramatic difference in how others interact with the MC. Like, they do comment on certain thresholds of heel height/risque clothing, but it just doesn't do it for me. I suppose this game makes a fantastic example of being a tad too "normal" an interpretation of what I'm looking for. Still a great game I would recommend, but it's not quite extreme/dramatic/"weird"/transformative enough for the list. While the consequences and meaning of the changes are heavily stressed, it lacks the actual feeling of consequence most of the time.

Currently playing/ruminating on: BMO-TV, Cursed Armor.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2022
Thank you greatly! In all honesty, define "forced" as loosely as possible, anytime the protagonist wasn't expecting/prepared either to be wearing it, or to be wearing it as long as they end up doing.

I suppose one other element of what I'm looking for that I ought to define is that what I'm looking for is distinct from simply clothing, something that dramatically changes the characters appearance. From as simple as a mask to something more like a mascot costume, or even just appearing monstrous even if they keep their face. Apologies for the poor explanations.

Apr 30, 2022
Thank you both kindly!

I'll add examples to the OP as I encounter/play them for anyone else as weirdly specific as me. Thanks again!

bimboform

Feb 13, 2020
Bit of an obscure one that. Can’t think of anything that focuses on forced costumes and such. Oddly full-blown transformations are more common. That said I have a few suggestions.

Odyssey of Gianna
A major theme is the various party members getting their class switched. Visually some of these are full transformations but others are costume changes, such as Cheerleader and Maid.

Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus and its squeal Quarta Knight Emerald
Both have semi-permanent status effects that involve modifying the heroin’s bodysuit in a lewd fashion. Only a very small part of either game but it is there.

Tale of the Undercrust
One of the boss fights involves the MC having their suit hacked and turned into a lewd version for the duration of combat. There is also an enemy that forces the MC into a straightjacket type thing if you use the transformation skill against them, which you are stuck with till you get back to base and play a scene to have it removed.

Mission Mermaiden
Set in the same universe as Tale of the Undercrust, despite the completely different gameplay. MC can be inflicted with status effects that include having their transformation suit getting hijacked into a slave suit and having a hypnotic visor locked to their head.

Apr 30, 2022
Bit of an obscure one that. Can’t think of anything that focuses on forced costumes and such. Oddly full-blown transformations are more common. That said I have a few suggestions.

Odyssey of Gianna
A major theme is the various party members getting their class switched. Visually some of these are full transformations but others are costume changes, such as Cheerleader and Maid.

Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus and its squeal Quarta Knight Emerald
Both have semi-permanent status effects that involve modifying the heroin’s bodysuit in a lewd fashion. Only a very small part of either game but it is there.

Tale of the Undercrust
One of the boss fights involves the MC having their suit hacked and turned into a lewd version for the duration of combat. There is also an enemy that forces the MC into a straightjacket type thing if you use the transformation skill against them, which you are stuck with till you get back to base and play a scene to have it removed.

Mission Mermaiden
Set in the same universe as Tale of the Undercrust, despite the completely different gameplay. MC can be inflicted with status effects that include having their transformation suit getting hijacked into a slave suit and having a hypnotic visor locked to their head.

Thank you very much!

I know this was something that's pretty rare when I asked, thank you for the descriptions and your time!

Apologies if it takes me a bit to update the OP with suggestions people have given, I'm a bit slow at playing through things, though I have given a small formatting update since yesterday.

Apr 30, 2022
I finally got around to giving a small update. Likely a similar pattern of ~monthly small reviews/better definitions will be the case. I want to be thorough before I decide if a suggestion hit the sweet spot or not.

Apr 30, 2022
Dunno if it fits, but Horny Bunny Hanna.

Thanks for the suggestion!

It's on my list to play, it might take me a bit to get around to giving an overview. Judging purely by the overview it might fit. It kinda depends on how much focus is put on the suit itself and what it means for the character; if it's just "huh that's weird/slutty clothing" that's not really using the scenario to its fullest potential.