RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Hey does any one know to unlock the gate in the masion in bull forest?
You mean the one with the white tails that trap you? Get double jump and dash into the hole. Or the 2nd floor of the mansion (the red background)? Either defeat the lantern girls or capture one then exit. You should see a door with the lantern lights up that you can enter. Find a weak spot around the floor once you enter that room

Jul 17, 2017
Either defeat the lantern girls or capture one then exit. You should see a door with the lantern lights up that you can enter. Find a weak spot around the floor once you enter that room
You actually have to defeat them all to make the door light up. But capture one of them and defeat the rest if your going for full gallery.

Jul 17, 2017
Could you or anyone else please post a screenshot of the area and of the enemies ?
I can tell you that its the next door to the right with the lantern above the door. As for the enemy your going to be going against is this little one (picture). As for the area your going to be facing them in. There is a ledge you can jump onto without the double jump and you can fight them safely by always going onto the ledge when they try to grab you. Or go risky and do it without the ledge.
1546187336407.png

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I can tell you that its the next door to the right with the lantern above the door. As for the enemy your going to be going against is this little one (picture). As for the area your going to be facing them in. There is a ledge you can jump onto without the double jump and you can fight them safely by always going onto the ledge when they try to grab you. Or go risky and do it without the ledge.
View attachment 210120
Or use the Wild Slash. It destroys their projectiles, making combat easier. Although you should avoid their dash everytime you hit them

Jul 17, 2017
Or use the Wild Slash. It destroys their projectiles, making combat easier. Although you should avoid their dash everytime you hit them
Yeah which is why whenever I go after them I use the ledge for the first one so then after I get that one I can move onto the others and have room for them. But I never used Wild Slash for them, I just use the sprint thing so going over them and running away is easier to do.

W65

May 31, 2018
There is Blueskin Forest A and Blueskin Forest B. Version A is all content up to now, with a few minor bug fixes. Version B has the new stuff.
Due to limitations on the program he uses, Zell had to split the game into pieces. he couldn't add anymore content without overloading it, so he would otherwise have to remove other things. He has considered changing programs, but that would require a long time without updates, so he plans to work on that in the background.

Edit: Also, The two versions can share a save file I believe, and version B has a save file with all skills collected.
It'd be nice if the OP could get this info into it. Basically, the A version is complete except for bug fixes, and the B version is where new monsters are going to show up. That's helpful to know.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes