tiberone

Jan 28, 2020
every time i was playing it didnt let me enter the door so i got captured there no any levels so how you saying the game is finished
go back to page 1 and click on the spoiler under Old Builds, there will be 2 downloads there for the actual games. For some reason the first download link is just for the june demo which isnt a real game. The original FOBS games are also just free and you can get them on the creators website

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
They were talking about other game and they only said that the part that is made by Zell (developer of FOBS) is done but not the rest.
just download fob and the game so bad do not know what i need to do i go some where there nothing there and i cant go back to where i was

Feb 24, 2021
It's honestly frustrating as fuck to see people treating this new animation showoff like it's supposed to be a genuine gameplay experience. People saw FOBS is coming back and got their expectations way too high, which is understandable, but really... this is not supposed to be like that yet.

This build is just here because Zell wanted to give his supporters a glimpse of the sprite and animation work so far. That's what all the Shiro no Yakata stuff has been, just a glorified gallery. And that's fine. I'm sorry for those of you who didn't know, but Zell only JUST started on the FOBS remake, and this project isn't even his priority right now. Just hold on a while.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
how it complete if it demo ? not have any levels and you cant escape monsters grab
I now speak goblinese, make very simple;

zell make art for game call "shiro no yakata"

zell done with art, no more art needed for game.

zell not programmer of shiro game.

other hoomin is programmer

other hoomin not finish they work yet. need make so girls in correct place in building, need make so player can get through game like a maze.

it puzzle, puzzle part not done. maybe some girls not let hoomin go on purpose, me no know. maybe programmer hoomin make them let hoomin player go when struggle. but not see happen yet, final revision of game not show me yet.

Reactions: Astrolucidity

tiberone

Jan 28, 2020
i saw some thing like that stand on it and nothing happen so i deleted the game how you like it if it not have even story or gameplay that working like castle of temptation is great i wish more games like it
Since you're asking me personally
pros:
  1. cool encounter design
  2. cool animation and technically impressive spritework (on the characters)
cons:
  1. lack of a cohesive art style, mainly on the environment art
  2. unlocking each girl for the gallery can be very convoluted and some are not even unlockable (this is not communicated)
I played castle of temptation as well, i liked that too but i liked fobs a bit more. BTW you're supposed to use UP arrow to interact with doors like in that screenshot

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
Since you're asking me personally
pros:
  1. cool encounter design
  2. cool animation and technically impressive spritework (on the characters)
cons:
  1. lack of a cohesive art style, mainly on the environment art
  2. unlocking each girl for the gallery can be very convoluted and some are not even unlockable (this is not communicated)
I played castle of temptation as well, i liked that too but i liked fobs a bit more. BTW you're supposed to use UP arrow to interact with doors like in that screenshot
i click up nothing happen

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes