Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
For the life of me, I can't find the Puppeteer in the Mansion... Also, what's the deal with that double colored door? Leads to a sign with a blank bunny emblem, idk what that is.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
For the life of me, I can't find the Puppeteer in the Mansion... Also, what's the deal with that double colored door? Leads to a sign with a blank bunny emblem, idk what that is.
Use the orb that you get from the Evil Bunny. normally it teleports you home, but when used somewhere specific...

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Use the orb that you get from the Evil Bunny. normally it teleports you home, but when used somewhere specific...
So... Uhh... Where's the Evil Bunny? XD

Seriously, I've followed the walkthrough and got all the capturable girls, powers, and emblems in the other areas. The two Mansions I've no idea where to go now. Did I miss a skill or a key somewhere?

*Nevermind, one of the doors in the red mansion is suddenly working now. I've no idea what I did different this time.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Please tell me you know how I could download this on mac.
I have no idea, I have never used a Mac.

Why would you ask a random person without context whether they know something?

It is not a matter of why they don't, but why they can't. I am not at all knowledgeable when it comes to the different OS, but it matters that they are different, because if an engine is used that was specifically made for one OS it is unlikely that something built on it will be available on another one, or at least not as easily.
He probably asked me because I was the last person to post on this thread.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cofman

BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
I had the d3dx9_39.dll and (0xc000007b) issues, and it's taken me a good three hours of steadily growing insanity and bullheadedness, but I think I've managed to finally grasp and (so far, at least) solve them!

The answers in this thread and on google were almost no help. Downloading the dll in question and putting it in either the game folder or my SysWOW64 folder got rid of the d3dx9_39.dll error, but it was then replaced by the (0xc000007b) error. Installing the latest .NET frameworks did nothing, changing DPI settings in the compatibility section of the exe's Properties did nothing, installing and attempting to use Locale Emulator did nothing, and a number of other suggestions (mostly from googling, but a few here as well) of what to try seemed too off the mark for me to attempt them given how high-effort or even potentially damaging they sounded.

So, the problem – as I understand it from further research, anyway – is that FOBS is looking, very specifically, for a d3dx9_39 dll, which belongs to a specific version of DX9. I have DX12, but going into my SysWOW64 folder, it's apparent that my installation also came with DX9, 10, and 11. But my relevant dll there for the DX9 installation is 'D3DX9_43.dll', from some later version of DX9 than what FOBS was expecting to find. I assume that just pasting in the _39 dll I downloaded fixed FOBS's "find the expected file" problem, but that the _39 dll was somehow incompatible with my actual, more up-to-date _43 installation.

Thus, my solution: go to your SysWOW64 folder, find your particular d3dx9_## dll, place a copy of it into your FOBS game folder, and then rename that copy to the expected 'd3dx9_39.dll'.

Doing this has at least gotten me to the title screen, so it's more progress than anything else has managed to give me. Hope this helps anyone still struggling with either of those issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
I had the d3dx9_39.dll and (0xc000007b) issues, and it's taken me a good three hours of steadily growing insanity and bullheadedness, but I think I've managed to finally grasp and (so far, at least) solve them!

The answers in this thread and on google were almost no help. Downloading the dll in question and putting it in either the game folder or my SysWOW64 folder got rid of the d3dx9_39.dll error, but it was then replaced by the (0xc000007b) error. Installing the latest .NET frameworks did nothing, changing DPI settings in the compatibility section of the exe's Properties did nothing, installing and attempting to use Locale Emulator did nothing, and a number of other suggestions (mostly from googling, but a few here as well) of what to try seemed too off the mark for me to attempt them given how high-effort or even potentially damaging they sounded.

So, the problem – as I understand it from further research, anyway – is that FOBS is looking, very specifically, for a d3dx9_39 dll, which belongs to a specific version of DX9. I have DX12, but going into my SysWOW64 folder, it's apparent that my installation also came with DX9, 10, and 11. But my relevant dll there for the DX9 installation is 'D3DX9_43.dll', from some later version of DX9 than what FOBS was expecting to find. I assume that just pasting in the _39 dll I downloaded fixed FOBS's "find the expected file" problem, but that the _39 dll was somehow incompatible with my actual, more up-to-date _43 installation.

Thus, my solution: go to your SysWOW64 folder, find your particular d3dx9_## dll, place a copy of it into your FOBS game folder, and then rename that copy to the expected 'd3dx9_39.dll'.

Doing this has at least gotten me to the title screen, so it's more progress than anything else has managed to give me. Hope this helps anyone still struggling with either of those issues.
that didn't work either.
for sny

BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
that didn't work either.
for sny
Ah, I had only been talking about my issues with FOBS specifically, sorry. I just downloaded and opened SnY to see if I had any similar problems there, but no, those two demos seem to work fine for me out of the box. What are the issues people are having with opening those?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
We can't download this, can you re upload pls ?
Someone has a save for the version A1.20 pls ?
You linked to a post that contains said save.
In case that the attachment does not open a open/save file prompt (for me on Firefox, for example, it opens in another tab with unreadable symbols), you need to right-click on the attachment to open the context menu and select "Save Link As...".
Make sure to change the file type (for example for me by default "Text Document (*.save)" is selected, you need "All Files (*.*)" here) and change the file name if necessary (attachments always add some numbers to the beginning which usually need to be removed to work and in this case the correct file extension is ".actsave" and not ".save").

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes