project_0

Jul 27, 2021
Guys I have a problem, when I try to open the game it showe's me error 0x000007b what can I do? sorry if my English is not good :( Captura de pantalla 2022-07-01 215245.png

dongmin

Jan 8, 2021
i got a bug plz help me i carried out compatibility(680*480)in property and i tried all the resolution(aspect ratio)in the computer
but it didn't work. How to run?
캡처.PNG

edit-->i format except my personal files, application, and i install direct x 9.0c, 11/ rpg maker vx ace, vx, xp/ locale emulator/ visual c ++ again. Then, it worked

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
So I know this thread is ancient, but is there any updated english version?
Why are you asking that ? It looks pretty clear you don't know neither English, how to read it nor any of those for anything, both language-wise and skill-wise... otherwise you would have well known why this thread is basically frozen ever since more than a year on these versions of FoBS...

TzimiceVoivoide

Jul 5, 2022
Why are you asking that ? It looks pretty clear you don't know neither English, how to read it nor any of those for anything, both language-wise and skill-wise... otherwise you would have well known why this thread is basically frozen ever since more than a year on these versions of FoBS...
English is not my main language, so I probably didnt notice or understand something in the thread

RogothePogo

Sep 2, 2021
how do i make the game bigger? i had to run it through the windows trouble shooter becuase it said failure selecting and acquiring device but now the game is just super small

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
sometimes for full screen you need to press: (alt) + (enter)

i always use that combination because to work with the resolution of the game while i changed it to windowed mode to full screen and viceversa without touching the option.

Synn123

Jul 23, 2022
Boys, I need help. I installed the game but when I hit the "New Game", there was nothing. Only doors, no girls to interact with and random stuffs

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes