Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Keep it about the game, lads. If ye want to talk about another game, post in that thread (if it exists), or make a thread in the requests section.

Reactions: Snow972

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Forgive me for adding to the cacophony of similar questions, but I'm still a little unclear here. What is the content difference, if any, between the two versions? From what I'm reading, I understand that they're like "chapters", yet also the same stuff? Is "story" the only difference right now, or are there actually new locations in B with new enemies? Or is there actually *less* of that in B right now? This is all still pretty confusing.

Also, if and when someone could finally clarify this, it would be good if the original post could be updated with the explanation.

-edit-
Okay so I read back some more and I think it's a little clearer now? If I understand correctly, to see everything you'll want both versions; my question, then, is does B have any new enemies that A doesn't have yet?

And again, someone should really update OP with this information to avoid future questions.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Forgive me for adding to the cacophony of similar questions, but I'm still a little unclear here. What is the content difference, if any, between the two versions? From what I'm reading, I understand that they're like "chapters", yet also the same stuff? Is "story" the only difference right now, or are there actually new locations in B with new enemies? Or is there actually *less* of that in B right now? This is all still pretty confusing.

Also, if and when someone could finally clarify this, it would be good if the original post could be updated with the explanation.

-edit-
Okay so I read back some more and I think it's a little clearer now? If I understand correctly, to see everything you'll want both versions; my question, then, is does B have any new enemies that A doesn't have yet?

And again, someone should really update OP with this information to avoid future questions.
Because of engine limitations he can't update the initial A version any further. It would need too much work to transfer all the data to another engine, that's why the game is in chapters (for now?).
You'll have to download every version to play the full content, additionally the newer versions uses the save file of the prior version to be able to use the collected abilities. Because a new version doesn't have that much content yet, the developer added some characters from the prior version, but it should be only new content after that.

TL;DR The A version was the main game, but because of reasons it has to be split in different versions. You get abilities from saves from older versions and new content gets added in newer versions.

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Because of engine limitations he can't update the initial A version any further. It would need too much work to transfer all the data to another engine, that's why the game is in chapters (for now?).
You'll have to download every version to play the full content, additionally the newer versions uses the save file of the prior version to be able to use the collected abilities. Because a new version doesn't have that much content yet, the developer added some characters from the prior version, but it should be only new content after that.

TL;DR The A version was the main game, but because of reasons it has to be split in different versions. You get abilities from saves from older versions and new content gets added in newer versions.
Thanks. Someone should really post that in the first post, heh. So no new characters in B yet?

And has anyone uploaded a 100% save up to the latest version recently? (ie. since the latest update) Not sure if the one in the OP is latest or not.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks. Someone should really post that in the first post, heh. So no new characters in B yet?

And has anyone uploaded a 100% save up to the latest version recently? (ie. since the latest update) Not sure if the one in the OP is latest or not.
There are already, I meant that it would feel empty if he wouldn't have moved some of the prior version's characters into the new one, but there were 4 new characters in the previous update, and now more in the latest one.
Check the guide linked in the OP (next to developer) to see what characters are in the new version already (marked as version B exclusive), but that guide is meant to spoiler.

Reactions: Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
There are already, I meant that it would feel empty if he wouldn't have moved some of the prior version's characters into the new one, but there were 4 new characters in the previous update, and now more in the latest one.
Check the guide linked in the OP (next to developer) to see what characters are in the new version already (marked as version B exclusive), but that guide is meant to spoiler.
Ah yes, thank you! That helps a lot.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Forgot to add:
Could have sworn it worked (tried on another device without me logged in). But, I might try Mediafire side by side with the Mega one

Mega (it should work, probably):

Mediafire:
Edit: Wait, the save files are already linked in the OP, it is below the links for the game...

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Forgot to add:

Edit: Wait, the save files are already linked in the OP, it is below the links for the game...
Yeah, I just wasn't sure if those saves were up to date, is all. (Someone should put version number next to the saves in the OP) In any case, I ended up using the ones on the site you pointed out anyway. Thanks for the help though!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, I just wasn't sure if those saves were up to date, is all. (Someone should put version number next to the saves in the OP) In any case, I ended up using the ones on the site you pointed out anyway. Thanks for the help though!
The OP ones are links to the post that I quoted (which includes version numbers), so the same ones.

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
It's a lot of process, but hear me out. First is find the enterance to the Ghouls (the big blue monsters). Use the Kitsune ability (Transformation) to hide at the very far left (do it constantly) until the door shows up. Hit the button in the next room. Head to the library, double jump using the Brown Bunny ability to hit the button up there. Enter the other room at the far right then defeat the Copy Monster (ejaculate the one at the middle, then 'pretend' to capture it then attack it). Defeat it to press the button beside it. After you have done all these, head to the Ghouls again, head to the right and hit the switch. You should be able to capture them if done right. Head to the library and attack it. Take note that it's raising its arms up. Carefully masturbate near (but not too near) it then quickly jump (it will fire a fleshlight at you) as a last resort to escape. Once you do it correctly, ejaculate at it to capture it

I double jumped in the library and still couldnt find it

EDIT: You have to go back to the blue ghouls and capture them 1st lol my bad

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
In the B version, where do you find what the guide calls "Aberration"? I've done everything else in the haunted house and have the shortcut open but I can't find this one. I'm assuming it has something to do with the heart icon floor tile in the slime doll room but I don't know how to interact with that either.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
In the B version, where do you find what the guide calls "Aberration"? I've done everything else in the haunted house and have the shortcut open but I can't find this one. I'm assuming it has something to do with the heart icon floor tile in the slime doll room but I don't know how to interact with that either.
you need to get caught by a slime doll while standing on the heart tile. that removes the wall, letting you get to the Aberration's puzzle room.

Reactions: mista tea

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
The ass puzzle is randomized, so that doesn't help anyone. also, don't tell anyone, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why people go to internet and writing out things they not sure about. This puzzle is not random, it`s the same every time. And thanks you for spoiler advice.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Why people go to internet and writing out things they not sure about. This puzzle is not random, it`s the same every time. And thanks you for spoiler advice.
The ass puzzle is quite obvious. Others are bit hard if you are not focused like the statue one. And then there's the hound puzzle

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes