Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
i really don't see any difference from the updated "other project" and the one i currently have. and i'm sure he updated it some days ago.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'm mega confused, so the newly uploaded files are labeled Forest of the Blue Skin, but are actually Shiro no Yakata? The new files are numbered as 1.40B/1.10, but from what I understand Shiro No Yakata was updated last week and should be on 1.50?

amfor

Nov 19, 2019
I'm mega confused, so the newly uploaded files are labeled Forest of the Blue Skin, but are actually Shiro no Yakata? The new files are numbered as 1.40B/1.10, but from what I understand Shiro No Yakata was updated last week and should be on 1.50?
it's just that somebody made a mess

May 27, 2020
Hi guys.

I don't know if i'm dumb or something but i can't do anything in this game i've just 5 doors when i take the big one there's just a vampire or something who try to fuck me but i can't do nothing against her when i take the others (doors) i just have some scenes but nothing else so if anyone can help me it will be really cool thank you. =)

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys.

I don't know if i'm dumb or something but i can't do anything in this game i've just 5 doors when i take the big one there's just a vampire or something who try to fuck me but i can't do nothing against her when i take the others (doors) i just have some scenes but nothing else so if anyone can help me it will be really cool thank you. =)
You're not dumb, that's just all there is. that game is Shiro no Yakata, the dev's new game/side project, which is currently only a demo. FoBS has a lot more content, and the latest version can be found in OP.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
Sadly nope its of his other project that he's working on its not bad wish I had saves for it...
his new project is great, i tried it . love it, will definitely try it out when it have more update . but i also love fobs so i kinda disappointed when its not really fobs update =(

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Here is Shirono Yakata Ver B 1.50 (Not FOTBS)

Better start a request thread for that, since it doesn't have a thread yet.
Also, not sure since I am at the very basics, but isn't it actually "Shiro no Yakata"?

Edit: On the game menu it's also shown in romaji (latin characters), so it's "Shiro no..." and not "Shirono..." as the file name would imply.

Last edited:

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Better start a request thread for that, since it doesn't have a thread yet.
Also, not sure since I am at the very basics, but isn't it actually "Shiro no Yakata"?
Forget the making a new thread thing first. How did he got his hands on the demo, and if he has a new update for it, who's gonna grab it for us

Mar 8, 2018
Forget the making a new thread thing first. How did he got his hands on the demo, and if he has a new update for it, who's gonna grab it for us
What you mean how he got hands on demo probabbly a supporter and shared from fantia TADAA secret out OR there are sites that you can get patreon fantia stuff so yea .-. Still i dont understand what you mean by "who's gonna grab it?"

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes