Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Ok so i am slightly confused.
I downloaded june demo version from mega and i spawn near house and succubus on a bench with 2 guardians on left and right side. I tried to explore but i dont see any path foward besides bee monster girl and nurse zombie ones later on. There is nowhere to go and i dont remember game like this. Also after defeat we have to click f5 cus there is blackscreen? Am i missing something? xD

EDIT: Ok so my guess this is being development and its all for now that we have, and there are older versions avaliable, i got it right? Im sorry there is just so much wall of text here and there.
Yes this is still a very early remake of the original project available in the original post.

Reactions: Beats9821

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Is he still splitting the game in half between different .exe files, or is he actually remaking it in an engine that allows you to play the game with all content properly stitched together?
The game may be split in 2 files but when you extract it (both parts) and press the .exe if will compile both extracted files in a single folder as a single game. And I don't think this remake will have that issue after all it was to avoid that that Zell changed the engine in the first place if I'm not mistaken.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
if I remember correctly, all the games that zell works on are :

1) fobs old Version A1.20
2) fobs old Version B1.05
3) succubus affection
4) succubus affection 2 ( one day )
5) shiratane tower Version 1.27
6) ShironoYakata A version 1.40
7) ShironoYakata B version 1.80
8) fobs remake
9 ) Dream buster alice

i forgot something above or its all ok ?

question for the 8)
i think for now , we dont have a game that regroup all remake monster girl that zell have done and its a lot of mini-games grouped together in the mega link folder , right ? ( page 160 - Noble Kind - thx you )

FY : all game 5 to 8 can be found in the link mega page 160

Last edited:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
It's a very early remake, not really an update, you can check some new mechanics, menus and see some girls.

In the previous version for exemple you got to see the new combo for the Mc and the remade versions fi\or the Bee girl and Kappa girl.
thank you, you are very kind

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
For New FOBS

Interesting things to spoil:

!!!***SPOILER***!!!
1: Zell has included a currency system in FOBS, meaning there will likely be a shop.
2: girls drop coins when you defeat them. some drop gold coins other silver. silver are worth 10 gold are worth 50.
3: bee girl drops nothing when defeated.
4: the green goblin girls drop gold coins and a KEY! no idea what the Key is for, perhaps it "unlocks" them in your gallery. or perhaps Zell has included locked doors in the game, which bar progress till you find that one hidden monstergirl who drops a key(this is not known), also it's worth 500 G.
5: in the menu, the Treasures menu has a Cost element perhaps this is where Gold gets applied.

Bugs:
1:you can drop down below the starting area floor as if it were a ledge by pressing down and jump.
2: the waterfall graphics seem to slow the framerate way down.
3: some monstergirls still cannot be escaped from, though they should be able to (the escape bar is not programmed for those girls).
4: some portals/doors disappear under certain circumstances which I'd tend to believe are not intentional.
5: if you hold down while dashing you go nowhere (this could be a good feature).
6: when the framerate is boosted fast with Q, jump becomes a hop due to jump key input pulse being detected slower than the frame rate.
7: space bar reset on death from damage doesn't work it just fades out.
8: sometimes the space menu wont open.

Controlls:
left/right: move
up arrow: interact with girls/sex
Down arrow: is a defense move
A: is attack (also doubles as Accept for prompts, though there are none yet)
S: is dash
X: is jump (also doubles as Reject for prompts, though there are none yet)
W: fill the horny gauge
4: Zooms in
5: Zooms out
F1: view the Game Engine settings and game data menu bar.
F5: is reset the game
Space: is menu (mostly inoperable)
Q: speeds up or slows down the framerate

Other keys:
D: Unknown
Shift: Unknown
Ctrl: toggles through menu pages in the Space menu.
1: japanese characters, Unknown
2: japanese characters, Unknown
3: Unknown
6: 6 (H[japanese characters]) - , unknown
7: 7 (H[japanese characters]) +, unknown

Last edited:

Axlius

Oct 30, 2019

3) succubus affection
8) fobs remake

question for the 8)
i think for now , we dont have a game that regroup all remake monster girl that zell have done and its a lot of mini-games grouped together in the mega link folder , right ? ( page 160 - Noble Kind - thx you )
I've been trying to find a place to download or purchase Shiratane and ShironoYakata. You got any leads bro?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, after succubus affection, this is a surprise, i thought that he have abandoned this project and i was waiting for the succubus affection 2.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017

3) succubus affection
8) fobs remake

question for the 8)
But i dont see

are those cracked or uploaded anywhere ? :S

Seiso Police

May 28, 2023
Guys, i'm having a problem trying to run the new demo of the game, bc each time i try to execute it, it shows me this message

"Code execution cannot continue because MSVCR100.dll was not found. This problem can be solved by reinstalling the program."

i look the read me text and download the links for the dll but it just doesn't want to run it.
1719704599691.png

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes