Seiso Police

May 28, 2023
This is an annoying problem with this game, it often happened to me, you need to download the dlls, but regarding 0xc00007b I don't feel like chasing it.
Yeah, i tried downloading the ddl file but when i put it on the game folder it still keep showing me that it wasn't install, so i don't know where should i put the file

Reactions: Farofero

Vanstorm

Sep 21, 2018
Zell makes amazing stuff, but also makes a lot of very questionable decisions - they've had a finished product for years but keep insisting on content and feature creep, side projects and now a remake...
FOBS just needed:
  1. an ending of some form (a "well done you did it, return home" would've been enough after the last boss)
  2. a complete gallery (about a quarter of the characters have game over animations that aren't visible via gallery)

Seiso Police

May 28, 2023
This is an annoying problem with this game, it often happened to me, you need to download the dlls, but regarding 0xc00007b I don't feel like chasing it.
Ok i think i manage to get that problem solve by looking in the thread and i manage to found this message and it actually work.

The only downside is that when it ask me to restart the computer to let the program be installed, it took almost an hour to finish.

You're missing a Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package. Just go and follow the instructions of the reply to the post.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Zell makes amazing stuff, but also makes a lot of very questionable decisions - they've had a finished product for years but keep insisting on content and feature creep, side projects and now a remake...
FOBS just needed:
  1. an ending of some form (a "well done you did it, return home" would've been enough after the last boss)
  2. a complete gallery (about a quarter of the characters have game over animations that aren't visible via gallery)
The issue with that is that Zell physically COULDN'T add any of that to FOBS. He had reached the size limits of what he could do with his chosen engine. That's why he's remaking it in a different one.

Reactions: Nub123XXD

Jum421

Mar 20, 2019
Ok i think i manage to get that problem solve by looking in the thread and i manage to found this message and it actually work.

The only downside is that when it ask me to restart the computer to let the program be installed, it took almost an hour to finish.
Still trying to figure it out myself. The game just doesn't run for me, just loads then doesn't come up at all. Weird.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Seiso Police

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
By the way -literally made the account just to ask this-, has anyone even made a Cheat Table for B1.05? No, I'm not looking for saves, I'm just looking for a Cheat Table.
Saying this since I only saw cheat tables for A1.19, A1.20, B1.03.

If none of such exist, then what's the ID for the Player Health in-game?
After 1 year and 5 months from your post I finally fixed the vB1.03a cheat table to work with vB1.05 of the original fobs.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw and Snow972

Vanstorm

Sep 21, 2018
The issue with that is that Zell physically COULDN'T add any of that to FOBS. He had reached the size limits of what he could do with his chosen engine. That's why he's remaking it in a different one.
I know the whole story of why there's A and B, and the whole size limit problem (hence why my game over suggestion was literally just a text box pop-up) I'm saying he should've ended it before that point, it was a complete game with fun mechanics and a sizeable chunk of content, more than most games, long before he needed to split it. Then if he wanted to continue it, sequels, episodes, remakes, new engine, etc.
On a slightly related note, the ... "monster arena" far left of the gallery, I genuinely don't know what the point of it is. "Here's enemies you've fought before, they respawn and you have infinite health so you can't game over", ok, why? He needed space? Remove that then.

• Wow
Reactions: ejmuerte

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
if I remember correctly, all the games that zell works on are :

1) fobs old Version A1.20
2) fobs old Version B1.05
3) succubus affection
4) succubus affection 2 ( one day )
5) shiratane tower Version 1.27
6) ShironoYakata A version 1.40
7) ShironoYakata B version 1.80
8) fobs remake

i forgot something above or its all ok ?

question for the 8)
i think for now , we dont have a game that regroup all remake monster girl that zell have done and its a lot of mini-games grouped together in the mega link folder , right ? ( page 160 - Noble Kind - thx you )
I may not know all but I know of at least 1 game you didn't list.
Dream Buster Alice
(well at the very least it was Zell's animations in it)

Last edited:

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
I haven't tried the original game yet, is the new remake still being worked on (as in, it doesnt have as much content as the older version, or is it a remake of everything that was in the older version).

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes