Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
I haven't tried the original game yet, is the new remake still being worked on (as in, it doesnt have as much content as the older version, or is it a remake of everything that was in the older version).
This only started a few months ago.
The remake is LOOONG from being finished.
But yes it's supposed to be a full on remake.
New visuals, new animation, other additions.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
what do you guys mean with "its back?" did we get a sudden update today?
You've not been keeping up with the creators pages?
They recently made their last update on that horror gallery demo and are mow working on that promised remake to FOBS.
It is no longer abandoned.
Check out Nobel Kinds MEGA link (or maybe the front page if it has been updated) for the new animations.
Or read the posts on Pixiv FANBOX.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
i got a problem where i cant scape and when i die the screen just fades to black and the sound of the game are the same, i tried emulator locale, but its the same
i'm having the exact same issue i've also tried redownloading and re-extracting with Japanese letters and everything. did you also download through mega?
When you "die" the game shows a UI prompt to press F5 which resets the demo.
Also works on all other demos as well.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
is it possible to even capture the monsters currently? right now im only able to lose to them and i cant escape at all. Also they have mad hp js wondering if anyone else has this issue
Don't worry, it's still just a demo.
Similar to that horror gallery demo they will update the FOBS remake every month with new content; which can be a remade animation, a new addition or something else entirely!
And I'm sure already present things are still subject to balancing.
All that we all need is patients and all they need is our support.

Reactions: z-z

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
I have no idea why I'm the only one having this problem. When a girl catches you and you press left right, when the bar gets full I just... don't escape?!??!! what's going on???
Demo hijinks, maybe not implemented for that one yet.
Just press F5 to reset the demo.
Otherwise don't run into anyone you don't want contact with.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
wow they really updated this game huh? i never understood the fobs hype because the gameplay was shoddy and navigating the map was hard but this revamp might be good
From the way I'm getting this, I'd say it's mainly the art/animation.
Which I understand.
Also the whole "sex = failure", reverse rape, monster girl game concept could have been a contributing factor that got people hooked rather then the gameplay itself.
As some people say there isn't much games similar to FOBS.
The only close ones I could count, aside from Succubus Affection obviously, would be Castle of Temptation which was recently completed.

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
do i start playing with version a or b? and why is the june demo 383mb and the other 2 only 93mb and 63mb?
B was made after they hit the engine limit.
Doesn't really matter which one you play first.
But if you want to make a somewhat chronological playthrough I guess you can see B as a continuation to A as it already starts you off with all abilities which you must collect/earn in A.

Reactions: CarbonBeast

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
What does this do?
It's like a cheat code list, you download Cheat Engine, open the Cheat Table, associate the game .exe to Cheat Engine and then you can select the different "cheats" build in the Cheat Table, stuff like Infinity Health, Infinity Money, Invulnerability and other stuff.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes