3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

AniCore_Team

Jul 20, 2024
Game Cover.jpg

Warmest greetings to everyone! We are AniCore Team, developers of the game Forever To You
Long time no news from our studio... After a long time, we decided that we want to do something special ❤ Something that will capture players' soul and make them spend their time in our new game! Kindly love and welcome it already this fall - SUMMER FOR YOU

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roadmap_EN.png

FOLLOW US ON OUR SOCIAL NETWORKS, WE'LL BE POSTING EXCLUSIVES ABOUT THE GAME THERE:
| |

We'll be posting news and devlogs each week to go to keep you in touch!

SpringBootisTrash

Sep 22, 2020
gosh, this game seems blocked in South Korea too.
GRAC is wild todays, wait no, it's wild since it's creation. they must be incinerated.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
PC/Android?
PC
I know I played an earlier version in 2022 because I found a save folder in the usual place on my computer. Did the game go through a complete overhaul or change significantly so it might not work on a system it used to?

AniCore_Team

Jul 20, 2024
PC
I know I played an earlier version in 2022 because I found a save folder in the usual place on my computer. Did the game go through a complete overhaul or change significantly so it might not work on a system it used to?
The game code has been partially rewritten, so previous saves may not work.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Oh! If you have Windows 7, then most likely you could'nt open my game cuz the system requirements start with Windows 10 (x64)
That answers that...looks like I'll have to drop this one. At least I identified the issue I was having.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes