Collection Video Forget Skyrim collection [2022-10-30] [forgetskyrim]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

plasticmoon

Dec 28, 2021
you can see them in the OP
The torrent has no seeder for a few months if I'm right. And the MEGA archive is deleted so kinda dead end. Always hard to keep the availability for such large collection. If you can re-upload the archive to or that would be really appreciated. :)

LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
The torrent has no seeder for a few months if I'm right. And the MEGA archive is deleted so kinda dead end. Always hard to keep the availability for such large collection. If you can re-upload the archive to or that would be really appreciated. :)
i don't use the above 2 clouds, you can download mine if you want, cloud onedrive, it expires in 2 days:

• Red Heart
Reactions: plasticmoon

plasticmoon

Dec 28, 2021
i don't use the above 2 clouds, you can download mine if you want, cloud onedrive, it expires in 2 days:
Thanks for it, I was quoting the archive for "Mister Pink", which is over 100GB. Both torrent (no seeder) and MEGA link are dead now.

Download speed from onedrive is pretty good for me, I'm pretty sure someone will make use of it :)

Ewewe12

Oct 24, 2019
anyone has new 2K video from forget skyrim? Its raiden shogun. Please would share it with me?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020

Anyone has 2k version of this?
You may have found a commissioned piece because i don't think that's in the official archives. Although, I'm not entirely sure if it's actually forget skyrim since the quality is so low...

The new video hasn't come out to my knowledge, and if that video you posted were it, it would A make no sense since that video was posted at LEAST 8 months ago, and B, would be disappointing because in comparison to his new stuff it's a piece of trash

Ewewe12

Oct 24, 2019
You may have found a commissioned piece because i don't think that's in the official archives. Although, I'm not entirely sure if it's actually forget skyrim since the quality is so low...

The new video hasn't come out to my knowledge, and if that video you posted were it, it would A make no sense since that video was posted at LEAST 8 months ago, and B, would be disappointing because in comparison to his new stuff it's a piece of trash
I was asking if anyone has that video or not bro chill. I just wanna know who is the creator of that video.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
I was asking if anyone has that video or not bro chill. I just wanna know who is the creator of that video.
No need to get defensive. I wasn't attacking you, just sharing my thoughts. And you definitely didn't ask for the creator of the video, you asked for the 2k version and implied it was forget skyrim's. As I said, I would like it to be, but I'm not sure if it is, and the quality isn't good enough to be able to tell by the model and the physics, which are very distinctive in Forget Skyrim's mmds. Take a chill pill, we're not out to get you

Ewewe12

Oct 24, 2019
No need to get defensive. I wasn't attacking you, just sharing my thoughts. And you definitely didn't ask for the creator of the video, you asked for the 2k version and implied it was forget skyrim's. As I said, I would like it to be, but I'm not sure if it is, and the quality isn't good enough to be able to tell by the model and the physics, which are very distinctive in Forget Skyrim's mmds. Take a chill pill, we're not out to get you
I can't tell specific different. It kinda looks like forget skyrim from what I saw in the beginning. I think The video quality got reduced by the web feature or something. So no idea either if it's him or not. I wish there is somebody knows who is the creator of that video.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote