Identify forgot the game's title

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
It was an RPGM game where you are a male protagonist and you travel the world to have sex with other girls, there are also some puzzles added into it or something like that, I don't really remember. like to get to that chest you have to get past a guard where you have to do an additional thing. I can tell sex scenes if that will help.
there was a sex scene at hot spring, outside of the hot spring (interaction with loli if I'm not wrong), there was also a sex scene or a quest where you had to go around the village or castle to get to that person. That's all the info I can give, since that is all what I remember.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Ooof, this is a little tough bro. It sounds like a lot of the RPGM games.

Do you remember if there were monster girls? Could you describe one of the earlier puzzles? Might be able to whittle it down with more info.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Ooof, this is a little tough bro. It sounds like a lot of the RPGM games.

Do you remember if there were monster girls? Could you describe one of the earlier puzzles? Might be able to whittle it down with more info.
hmm idr what the puzzles were but it was basically like npc sex/violation or something like that. I don't think there were monster girls, I don't remember since I've played that game like really long time ago.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
I think this should help you by saying that it wasn't translated (maybe it is MTL by now). If you have played it by any chance, you could go around the kingdom/village and find a girl that you can interact with. If I'm not wrong before you even found the girl a guy was waiting for her at the middle of the kingdom/village. I hope this helps, since all what I can give is basically some stuff that I remember from the game (I know it must be tough with this little information, but I will try to remember what was in that game as time goes on).

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Based on the clues:
  • RPGM
  • Male Protagonist
  • Fantasy
  • Town exploration
  • Violation/rape
  • Probably Japanese or Russian
  • At least a few years old
Here's what I came up with. Hopefully it's one of these, but if not, we'll try again (y) bro.

Threads of Destiny
NPC Sex - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance
Harem Fantasy: Good or evil will save the world
Sphilia's Familiar
Crystal Story

There's also the Rance/Evenicle series but I didn't include it here since it's not RPGM. I'll link it here if you wanna have a look:
Rance Series
Evenicle

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
Based on the clues:
  • RPGM
  • Male Protagonist
  • Fantasy
  • Town exploration
  • Violation/rape
  • Probably Japanese or Russian
  • At least a few years old
Here's what I came up with. Hopefully it's one of these, but if not, we'll try again (y) bro.

Threads of Destiny
NPC Sex - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance
Harem Fantasy: Good or evil will save the world
Sphilia's Familiar
Crystal Story

There's also the Rance/Evenicle series but I didn't include it here since it's not RPGM. I'll link it here if you wanna have a look:
Rance Series
Evenicle
hmm based on these games that I saw I would add another thing. there was no companion. it was similar to npc sex, but instead you have access to the whole map, without any special permissions to go outside the kingdom. Unless that's what town exploration is, but I'm not really sure. and also I would like to also add, that there was like few rape and most of them were wanted sex. I hope that helps? The art was similar to npc sex and Harem fantasy.