3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ146547_img_main.jpg

Overview:
As far as I could understand, it's the usual "Heroes vs. Demons" kind of story, in which can end with bad endings for the.. female companions? For your sister? Since in the beginning our protagonist gets called "Onii-chan" - unless it's not the true, but another "kind of". But either way, is that kind of game that you can rescue and then bad things happens after a set amount of "time" if you don't hurry, I suppose.

Guess that some NTR is in it.
----------------------
I mean, if someone have a better overview, feel free to share it. Having google as helper.. it's not that great.

Thread Updated: 2018-11-06
Release Date: Japanese 2016-06-09, English 2018-10-22
Developer/Publisher:
Translator:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic and sometimes, whole white thing)
Version: 3.2
Language: English
Other Game: Crystal Story Awakening
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

RJ146547_img_smp1.jpg RJ146547_img_smp2.jpg RJ146547_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017

Overview:
As far as I could understand, it's the usual "Heroes vs. Demons" kind of story, in which can end with bad endings for the.. female companions? For your sister? Since in the beginning our protagonist gets called "Onii-chan" - unless it's not the true, but another "kind of". But either way, is that kind of game that you can rescue and then bad things happens after a set amount of "time" if you don't hurry, I suppose.

Guess that some NTR is in it.
----------------------
I mean, if someone have a better overview, feel free to share it. Having google as helper.. it's not that great.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic and sometimes, whole white thing)
Version: Final
Language: English (machine translated, probably)
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

By the way Brynhildr what version is this?

Reactions: eva032

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Should be written even in the top left corner of the window's game "Crystal Story 3.2" - at least I saw this when I tried it.
Oh I see thanks the one on the description is final version and I couldn't make what version it is

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Should be written even in the top left corner of the window's game "Crystal Story 3.2" - at least I saw this when I tried it.
Just a question tho Is this version higher than 1.06? Or Is the version 1.06 already applied onto this?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just a question tho Is this version higher than 1.06? Or Is the version 1.06 already applied onto this?
I honestly can't tell you. I just followed what was said in the translation thread on ULMF, about this patch made for the 3.2 but other than that, again, I can't tell you :/

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I honestly can't tell you. I just followed what was said in the translation thread on ULMF, about this patch made for the 3.2 but other than that, again, I can't tell you :/
Ah I see thanks well atleast it's decently translated tho I hope they still translate the pictures and intro pictures though

HeroMcDohl

Apr 20, 2017
Loved this game, will check out the machine translation. Just as a warning, this isn't a typical H-Game, it's a full blown RPG with the H-Scenes only coming into play if you make specific decisions at points of the game. If you don't follow a walkthru your first play will probably be one of the standard endings, with you getting a note file at the end telling you how to get the full H ending. Game does a New Game + option so when you get that file you can just breeze through the game.

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
Loved this game, will check out the machine translation. Just as a warning, this isn't a typical H-Game, it's a full blown RPG with the H-Scenes only coming into play if you make specific decisions at points of the game. If you don't follow a walkthru your first play will probably be one of the standard endings, with you getting a note file at the end telling you how to get the full H ending. Game does a New Game + option so when you get that file you can just breeze through the game.
Since a walkthrough sounds pretty necessary, any idea where we can find one? Google is not proving helpful.

MaggieMathews

Jan 25, 2018
Looks interesting, great art from the pics...just wish it wasn't censored...if someone comes up with an uncensored patch, that would be awesome

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Language: English (machine translated, probably)
Doesn't feel machine translated so far. Mainly just grammatical mistakes. Some story stuff in the intro doesn't seem to be translated and town names when you enter them aren't translated. Hopefully that doesn't affect too much.

Make sure you save often if you plan to try it... Walked into a forest and a crab one shot me lol Also reenter the house after you say bye to your sister because a chest inside has a cursed item that lets you auto lose fights.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes