3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Its no machine translation. Its a regular one.
There are very few h-scenes. So if u came to fap: just move on, there is (nearly) nothing to see here.

about the "possible ntr". The girl at the starting point (which is kinda irrelevant since u can leave her be instead of taking her with u) gets raped by some lizardguy once and i think there is a tentacle scene with her.
Overall there are like.... 4-5scenes at best. Can't remember. Played it looong time ago and after not getting any scenes (beside the lizard one) back then I checked the CG folder and as far as i recall I was pretty disappointed.

game-play wise it was okay but not good enough to keep playing without any scenes....(or understanding whats happening...since there was no translation yet...)

edit: silly me. just saw the title pic in the original post. u can see kidna all the possible scenes right there^^
tentacle to the left
lizard to the top right
and top left is some chipmunks thing thats not worth to play at all.

so no need to ask for cg folders or full saves, u can see everything in the op ( ' -')

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
about the "possible ntr". The girl at the starting point (which is kinda irrelevant since u can leave her be instead of taking her with u) gets raped by some lizardguy once and i think there is a tentacle scene with her.
How can you get the Girl in the Party?
In both options, she does not want to in my partygroup. :/
She said exactly the same.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Does this game need walkthrough? There's a guide In the house and gives clues to where you should go right?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Does this game need walkthrough? There's a guide In the house and gives clues to where you should go right?
Looking at the guide, it seems to be pretty good at telling you where to go and who to talk to. It doesn't say EVERYTHING but it gives the main points. You'll still have to do some exploring from what I can see since the guide didn't mention watching Anna change or finding the Ring of Protection.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's unbelievable. I know people won't believe me but I was in a middle of translating this title myself. I have no opinion about it cuz I didn't check that yet but my feelings have been crushed just by the sole fact that someone else picked that one:( Don't get me wrong - I love this author and the fact it has been translated. It's mostly an intro to his newer games but it's still really fun (if you like NTR). I'm kinda dissapointed that he didn't try to use some help to translate pictures as they are crucial at some points. My plan was to ask for help on this forum when whole translation would be finished so I would advise him to do that - it's just a change of text which probably even amateur can do in photoshop. Gratz to the guy but I have to pick something else for translation now and it suck after weeks of work:/ Still, game worth playing and its sequel is just on a different level

Reactions: Centrophy

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
For your sister? Since in the beginning our protagonist gets called "Onii-chan"
Yes, there is an actual sister in the game. Quote from screenshot in OP:

Tsubame: It's not as if there's anything interesting about seeing your sister in a swimming suit, right?

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Pretty sure the NTR is more about Anna, the girl who comes along on your journey. You save a cute girl and she asks to join you on your adventure so you expect to develop something there, but she can get raped and other characters show interest in her as well.

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
its his sister so it cant be NTR more like rape ,nowadays everybody abusing the ntr genre for no reason
I swear, this. Half of the "NTR" I see is like sister or mother in these japanese (and some western) games and it makes no god damn sense.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Yes the game is stinking boring calls Hentai game.
From a few hours you can only see a scene over at most.
Also, she is not the main hero again bottle figure as with all his play XD

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
This game is definitely not "NTR". The girl gets raped. I got a full unlock save and saw all the CG. It's just a rape game. No NTR.

Reactions: Voilsh

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Where did you guys even get there was NTR in this game?

Just a quick look at DLSITE tells you there is no NTR in this game.

Tags are: ドット - Dot, ファンタジー - Fantasy, 寝取られ - Cuckold, 陵辱 - Rape, 異種姦 - Different Rape (Monster), 処女 - Virgin

It's an RPG game with a scarce amount of H-Scene.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
The NTR tag has been NTR'ed by unscrupulous uploaders with loose morals and definitions. Will you save NTR-chan from the dastardly taggers, or will she fall prey to their charms? Time will tell...

Reactions: sora21345 and RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The NTR tag has been NTR'ed by unscrupulous uploaders with loose morals and definitions. Will you save NTR-chan from the dastardly taggers, or will she fall prey to their charms? Time will tell...
Are they also fat and ugly, as is traditional for the genre? :v

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Where did you guys even get there was NTR in this game?

Just a quick look at DLSITE tells you there is no NTR in this game.

Tags are: ドット - Dot, ファンタジー - Fantasy, 寝取られ - Cuckold, 陵辱 - Rape, 異種姦 - Different Rape (Monster), 処女 - Virgin

It's an RPG game with a scarce amount of H-Scene.
I just read it within the ULMF thread, since someone mentioned NTR.
But since most of you say that there's none, then I'll remove the tag.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Looking at the guide, it seems to be pretty good at telling you where to go and who to talk to. It doesn't say EVERYTHING but it gives the main points. You'll still have to do some exploring from what I can see since the guide didn't mention watching Anna change or finding the Ring of Protection.
Everything You mean where the items are? And the h-scenes?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes