3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
Yeah those files aren't doing anything for me chief. I think they changed the format on how the game read the files just based on the extensions.

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
Might i ask if anyone got any recommendations like the 90's esque products like this, games or doujins please.

Me done with the Juliet game

Anonimoso

Jan 17, 2021

its last update 2.5, If anyone has the money to buy it, I'd appreciate it.

Thaneas

Dec 28, 2020
One rather annoying thing about this dev is how he tries to chew more than he could handle and flip floping his decision.

Last year, he said that his another game, called Dr. History's Extracurricular lesson USDX will be ready to be launched early next year (this year). But then nothing happened.

Instead of finished his games one by one, he decided to make a brand new SRPG called Tresna, and then completely forgot about USDX.

If you check out his blog, you can see how he teased boatload of other games since years ago, but instead of tackling those one by one, he decided to make new game. Jeez.

Rant out.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
IS there anything new in this version? :cautious::unsure: I am very doubtful. But if there are more lizard-guy main girl scenes...

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
One rather annoying thing about this dev is how he tries to chew more than he could handle and flip floping his decision.

Last year, he said that his another game, called Dr. History's Extracurricular lesson USDX will be ready to be launched early next year (this year). But then nothing happened.

Instead of finished his games one by one, he decided to make a brand new SRPG called Tresna, and then completely forgot about USDX.

If you check out his blog, you can see how he teased boatload of other games since years ago, but instead of tackling those one by one, he decided to make new game. Jeez.

Rant out.
yep, he is indecisive hell, but I wish we have more of Kanae

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes