Unity Forgotten Lectures - Fall of a Dynasty - The Beginning [S1.1.02] [ForgottenLectures]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
1701788659428.png

Overview:
Humanity went out to the stars and conquered a significant portion of the known galaxy.
While technology advanced society did not necessarily.
Greed, the struggle for power and influence is stronger than ever before.
and while besieged from outside forces there’s no lack of internal strife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-07
Release Date: 2023-12-05
Developer: ForgottenLectures
Censored: No
Version: S1.1.02
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss_5eff81.jpg Screenshot (448).png Screenshot (453).png ss_a518e2.jpg Screenshot (456).png Screenshot (458).png ss_162be51.jpg Screenshot (455).png Screenshot (457).png ss_18447d25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Although the game has the Sandbox tag but the game mostly a VN

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
are those huuuge out-of-the-place side images/avatars avoidable?:KEK:
or modding should be done...again:HideThePain:

Reactions: HuhRedy

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Game looks okay but you really need to add something to chose a name because the name you have chosen Faron Tagert is annoying. If your going to keep that name you should add the sissy boy tag because when you combine that name with the way you have him standing there constantly putting his hand on his hip, is gay as fuck. Just my 2 pennies worth

The Dev says it is the full base story yet it just ends on day 49, nothing left to click. Also no sex scenes. Action just stops when it gets to sex. Its clearly not a full base story. Shame really, despite the lack of sex or nudity I was enjoying it until the abrupt end.

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
In the options it is proposed to change the screen size but this is inaccessible. :unsure:
Please correct this error quickly. (y)

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Game looks okay but you really need to add something to chose a name because the name you have chosen Faron Tagert is annoying. If your going to keep that name you should add the sissy boy tag because when you combine that name with the way you have him standing there constantly putting his hand on his hip, is gay as fuck. Just my 2 pennies worth
That was my impression just looking at the banner and previews. The 4th preview especially - nobody walks like that.
Using runway poses (laziness) just makes the guy look like a twink.

Reactions: battali0n

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
ForgottenLecturesFallOfADynastyTheBeginning-S1v1.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Humanity went out to the stars and conquered a significant portion of the known galaxy.
While technology advanced society necessarily did not.
Greed, the struggle for power and influence, is stronger than ever before.
And while besieged by outside forces, there’s no lack of internal strife.​

A bit of an incomplete overview.
But I get the gist.

The game looks interesting.
Thanks, Forgottenlectures

Reactions: Hakuowlo

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I like how hard they tried to copy renpy, but still couldn't get side images above the textbox.

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Most negative IMHO is that i can not use the spacebar to continue. Clicking the mouse button becomes a drag.
Tried to save but was not able, so i'll hold off til that is solved.

Graphics looks very good.

TouchingHavoc

Mar 5, 2021
This is mostly a VN with a few slight choices of where to go first, the could have been streamlined as a kinetic novel in Ren'Py, the interface would have been way way way way less annoying.

Dev, if you read this, you might want to switch to Ren'Py while you don't have much content, as this is not a Sandbox game, it's a visual novel.

Reactions: restlez
Jun 19, 2021
I went back and forth on whether to write a review or comment. I decided on a comment because I hope the developer will elaborate. I am one of the people that play and even enjoy seeing adult games with no sex on here. That being said, I do not enjoy games that just skip over sex scenes. Why make an adult game about freeing your inner debauchery and then skip over all the scenes that are the reward of the story buildup? How is your mindset working on this idea? I read your steam description have you have no plans for actual sex, so I am very lost on what you are thinking. Trying to be open minded but kinda sad as I was really enjoying this but too many times I felt cheated out of some awesome scenes.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes