RPGM Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Nothing too serious, but here's a small hands up about the new version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said there's a second king of kings supporter, 10$ more and we get updates faster (is what dev. said, dunno about it)
oh big thanks for the info! guess i will have to wait even longer for more updates cause my fav girls atm are "just" charlotte, halfgoboogirl and charlotte. and i want them to have sex so bad but like in a fitting way (not like the one commissioned which felt a bit too forced and the scene itself was not my personal taste) i hope when we get sex scenes there will be at least some built up and more positions/longer sex scenes (and please ship the smallest goblin not just with this annoying loli)

MPAMPLO ESCO

Aug 9, 2017
Some images are indeed missing, when the girl with the cauldron is making potions several images are missing
That is where I am getting the error but I can skip through most of the missing images until the game tries to find that specific one which I posted above

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Image missing error right after Lily and Noah scene did anyone else also have the same issue

Lanthander

Jun 5, 2022
game became unplayable for me after a cut scene character disappeared could still walk around and stuff just no character since the screen doesnt center on the character it was too hard to figure out where he was..

paula789

May 2, 2017
Some images are indeed missing, when the girl with the cauldron is making potions several images are missing

Edit: I just copied day13 and renamed to 14, that worked
What does that mean? How have you renamed it?

Edit: Sorry, You mean you renamed it event 14 from event 13. I have done it and it has worked.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Forgotten Royals of Astella [0.9 Ultimate] Compressed (Untested)

Win/Mac (1.8 GB/ 255 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
After sex with lilly and going to dungeon for breaking door, i get black screen and nothing else. Can anyone share a save file? Thanks.
I m also facing same problem as after this point I m unable to progress further in game because of black screen

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Was this one leaked a bit early? After reading about all these bugs and problems, and in my case I can't progress from my last save, I'm thinking this release is not ready for prime time.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes