RPGM Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
still pretty buggy
- if you spy in the girls tent, your character turns invisible and you're stuck (fine if you dont spy)
- day 5 lily event14 is missing (copied and renamed event13 to fix)
- when playing noah after the main character goes into the tunnels i'm stuck. leaving the ground floor and coming back allows to leave the mansion, reenering the mansion then teleports back in time before the lily sex event. found no other way to progress
- naming inconsistency with the battle models of wolves. normal wolves load "wolf.png", the elder loads"Wolf.png", fixed by duplcating and renaming

Last edited:

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
Were to find the well and a bug also game is repeating the sex scene with the wizard girl at night as it stuck in the loop when the mc goes to sleep as the cleaning quest gets started help

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Mmmmm and that's exactly what I called hot updated. I was waiting as same as Ogar for Amelia to suck his goblin cock and that was really hot (Queen made not only Ogar cum hehe) just look at those pics. Also I regret sometimes when I see pictures like that, that I didn't chose Charlotte as MC love. Those incest scenes looks really hot, just look at that. Can't wait to see new update!
How did you get these pictures?
I don't see it in my folder:eek:

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
this one is normal version, it has lots of missing images even you cant see charlotte fuck scene in 0,07 better wait high tier

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
Was this one leaked a bit early? After reading about all these bugs and problems, and in my case I can't progress from my last save, I'm thinking this release is not ready for prime time.
Try loading an earlier save, loading a save from the part where you unlock a gate to access a well worked for me

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks it worked

Also ask Can MV also use this system?
I did write that it’s for MV and MZ, RPG Maker MV being the engine this is made on and RPG Maker MZ bring the newer one. No clue about RPG Maker Unite since it’s not out yet and based on Unity.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So where does this upddatge end because i think i am at an end or have an game breaking bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same bug. It is one of those where you have to talk to everyone in the family before you go to sleep but the little brother is missing and you say that you won't interrupt Charlotte in the bath. Since you cannot go downstairs you are just fucked.

Jun 1, 2017
Bullshit. MC is a stud and his dick looks like a surface-to-air missile. That is what makes the entire game somewhat perplexing.
I mean, dick size has no correlation to being cucked or not. I'm just playing for the first time and the MC strikes me as an asshole. It's entirely unsurprising that his family and comrades are easily seduced away, schlong or not.

Also, man, that "spy on the tent and go invisible" bug is infuriating.

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
I have the same bug. It is one of those where you have to talk to everyone in the family before you go to sleep but the little brother is missing and you say that you won't interrupt Charlotte in the bath. Since you cannot go downstairs you are just fucked.
...great
and thanks

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I mean, dick size has no correlation to being cucked or not. I'm just playing for the first time and the MC strikes me as an asshole. It's entirely unsurprising that his family and comrades are easily seduced away, schlong or not.

Also, man, that "spy on the tent and go invisible" bug is infuriating.
that hole size matters thing is hilarious and a bit racist when you think a black guy with a big schlong is more mascular and gets cucked less and is better in bed which is bullshit and again i call it racist too. as long as the guy has a dick and its errected not as tall as your small finger it comes all to your talent , experience and character

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes