Aug 29, 2017
I have a question please.
1200 image files in version 0.7.
990 image files in version 0.8.
Does anyone know why?
What's added is the "update 8" file?

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
WTF so he took all these months to bring out such a small storyline ....
I started where i left in 0.7 version and now completed the game in 30 mins as not much there if the above is the ending point ....

Im alos not able to go downstairs .... i guess this is the end of the 0.8 version ...
Complete disappointment ....
dev has published a bugfix on patreon. Now you can go to bed and it says that it is the end of this update.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Glad to see more Amelia content. Also I know that the whole game is build on the concept of the 3 goblins corrupting the girls but I can see Ogar tricking the other two to get all the girls for himself. I wonder if we will ever see that kind of development.

majek22

Oct 13, 2020
Nice game, but a lot of errors. I can't advance the game because if the black screen sleeps, I tried the repairs and it didn't work. Is there a game save after sleeping, thank you
:cry::cautious::unsure:

needpleasure

May 5, 2020
Patch Update 0.9 Preview:

Hey everyone this is just an update explaining everything that is coming out in Zone 2 Day 4.

Content for 0.9:
- Event with Amelia
- Adult 3D scenes
- Special scene for Emperor tier only
- Voting on special scene for Mighty Ruler tier only
- New areas to explore
- Continued Story
- More events with Charlotte and Rosie
- Event with Caroline
- New mob
- Event with monster girl
Note - All $5 patreon's will get this update 3 days early and all Emperor tier patreon's will get the additional scenes that will be a separate version of the game. Mighty Ruler tier will be able to vote between certain additional scenes.

Reactions: LoneRanger11
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes