RPGM Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Nothing too serious, but here's a small hands up about the new version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said there's a second king of kings supporter, 10$ more and we get updates faster (is what dev. said, dunno about it)
No need to spoiler that there's no sex scene. I guess I'll wait for the next update then. Alas, patience, patience, a virtue hard to attain and maintain just like a boner these days.

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
Mmmmm and that's exactly what I called hot updated. I was waiting as same as Ogar for Amelia to suck his goblin cock and that was really hot (Queen made not only Ogar cum hehe) just look at those pics. Also I regret sometimes when I see pictures like that, that I didn't chose Charlotte as MC love. Those incest scenes looks really hot, just look at that. Can't wait to see new update!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Forgotten Royals of Astella v0.8 MightyRuler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.06.2022 (v0.8 MightyRuler)

Last edited:

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Out of curiosity, what's the non canon special emperor scene this time? Last one was charlotte, if i recall.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Mmmmm and that's exactly what I called hot updated. I was waiting as same as Ogar for Amelia to suck his goblin cock and that was really hot (Queen made not only Ogar cum hehe) just look at those pics. Also I regret sometimes when I see pictures like that, that I didn't chose Charlotte as MC love. Those incest scenes looks really hot, just look at that. Can't wait to see new update!
you should put a spoiler for those that like the game ^^
for those here just for the cg (me :D) i'd suggest a cg rip :p

Reactions: tyrone2

b5867

Apr 13, 2020
what is the last scene in this update? I reached a night where I can't progress. I got through the tunnel and then couldn't progress past that night

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
what is the last scene in this update? I reached a night where I can't progress. I got through the tunnel and then couldn't progress past that night
this happened to me as well. I guess it is the end of the update.

MPAMPLO ESCO

Aug 9, 2017
Have you changed the type of extension of image files?
Don't think so, I downloaded the zip file, extracted it and launched the game. Maybe I deleted this file somehow so I will look to download the game again transfer my save and see if this fixes it

UPDATE: The problem still occurs even after redownloading the game

Last edited:

paula789

May 2, 2017
Don't think so, I downloaded the zip file, extracted it and launched the game. Maybe I deleted this file somehow so I will look to download the game again transfer my save and see if this fixes it

UPDATE: The problem still occurs even after redownloading the game
Means a few images are missing.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes