RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

xffNoct

Sep 18, 2020
Game really bugged for me. I kill the boar and then the boar is still there and my ally is stuck. Then the infinite wasp pack. It's also kind of weird how the friggin wasp are overly strong lol. This was playing on 0.01a patch.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Well thing is i 'm kind of on edge cuz all the goblins game i liked here are having issues ,

- A Goblin's Tale ( Pupsi dev) - game entered snail development , maybe 1-2 update from now on or might get abanddooned

- Goblin Lord- Dev is fixing game for 2months now

- And this one, gets delays now and again.

Jun 26, 2020
Well I joined their patreon to see what was going on and by all appearances I’ll have to admit we probably assumed wrong. Basing it off the update. I can wholeheartedly believe that a delay could’ve happened due to the gameplay side of things.

Reactions: asplly97
Jun 26, 2020
Well thing is i 'm kind of on edge cuz all the goblins game i liked here are having issues ,

- A Goblin's Tale ( Pupsi dev) - game entered snail development , maybe 1-2 update from now on or might get abanddooned
Yeah I understand. Love A Goblin’s Tale too and I’m worried about it being abandoned if Pupsi loses interest while at college.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Well I joined their patreon to see what was going on and by all appearances I’ll have to admit we probably assumed wrong. Basing it off the update. I can wholeheartedly believe that a delay could’ve happened due to the gameplay side of things.
u have the update buddy?

Jun 26, 2020
u have the update buddy?
I guess I do, but like I said I have the bugged version and I’m no computer whiz so idk how y’all share. It’s pretty late in my timezone, but if they don’t mind, send me instructions and I’ll try to share that one.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I guess I do, but like I said I have the bugged version and I’m no computer whiz so idk how y’all share. It’s pretty late in my timezone, but if they don’t mind, send me instructions and I’ll try to share that one.
just copy the download link( it's MEGA link i think) paste here , same as u reply and that's all. Thanks. Thread moderator will take care of rest.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes