Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Here's the walkthrough I've seen posted in the Kagura discord. The VN is actually very simple and unsubtle as fuck:

There are 7 endings and two main routes. Which main route you get on is determined by which girl you choose 5 times during the day (night choices don't count at all) before the route split. You'll know that a route split happened successfully from the fact that a video will play after the fireworks thing and the game will continue.

1) Mayu GOOD: Choose Mayu at least 5 times during the common route, then keep choosing her after the route split.
2) Mayu NTR: Choose Mayu at least 5 times during the common route, then choose Airi three times after the route split, then don't choose to cheat on Mayu with Airi.
3) Mayu BAD: Choose Mayu at least 5 times during the common route, then choose Airi three times after the route split, then choose to cheat on Mayu with Airi.
4) Airi GOOD: Choose Airi at least 5 times during the common route, then keep choosing her after the route split.
5) Airi NTR: Choose Airi at least 5 times during the common route, then choose Mayu three times after the route split, then don't choose to cheat on Airi with Mayu.
6) Airi BAD: Choose Airi at least 5 times during the common route, then choose Mayu three times after the route split, then choose to cheat on Airi with Mayu.
7) Ryuichi BAD: Don't choose either girl at least 5 times during the common route.

Note, the bad-endings where the MC chooses to cheat with the girl he's not a route with are a single sex scene and then some minor story/dialogue and the game abruptly ends. It's VERY lazy... Those scenes even reuse CGs from other scenes and don't unlock the CG in question in the gallery. Not sure if the scenes themselves are even registered.

I haven't finished playing through all of this mess yet. Mainly because I also have other things to do... but I can already say that the writing is pretty damn bad. Much like the game before this one, Avantgarde wanted to have their cake and eat it too, and they royally failed at it... but I'll leave a full series of thoughts later, once I finish reading it all. The girls and the sex scenes are hot at least...

EDIT:
One additional note. The exclamation marks during the day (pre-route split), unlike in other VNs/games out there, do NOT mean important events in any way. Before the route split, during the day, they basically mark events where the MC goes out on his own, rather than with anyone else. You do NOT want to pick these up unless you're going for total dialog completion and/or ending 7. Some exclamation marks may pop up at night for some special mini-events, but night choices don't matter anyway.

Last edited:

harmonic

Aug 23, 2018
The screen goes black during the firework scene and then the opening music starts playing and it doesn't unfreeze? Any ideas?

Happens in both the Steam and MTL version

I focused solely on one of the girls.

Can someone share a save that's at the beginning of the mayu route after firework movie?
I think it's supposed to be playing a cutscene or something. I just left it on the black screen with the music playing for a bit and it eventually "finished" the video and resumed.

Nov 11, 2022
I think it's supposed to be playing a cutscene or something. I just left it on the black screen with the music playing for a bit and it eventually "finished" the video and resumed.
Thanks, it worked. Tried it earlier but maybe me pressing buttons made it freeze.

situo

Sep 2, 2021
Anyone else get this error or have an idea on how to fix it?
1716212570224.png
Says that there was a freeze during initialization of DirectSound? Only game this happens on and my drivers seem fine...?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I finally got around to finishing this... and yep... as expected, AVANTGARDE manages to impress through their failure more than anything else. It hits harder than in their previous game, if only because this one is a pure VN and as such, there's nothing BUT story, and thus the quality of it is all the more apparent. Guess I should say: "the lack of quality"...

Now, the thing is, the VN's art is as high quality as one might expect, given previous releases. Though obviously, mileage will vary. I personally have to take points away for the ugly pubic hair they drew on Mayu, and the fact that they make it even uglier in her NTR content... At least they didn't add in armpit hair too... Also, there's a lot less pissing stuff than the previous 2 releases, and fortunately, no weird shit related humor... Or whatever the hell that was in the previous game.

Unfortunately, much like the previous game, they wanted to have their cake and eat it too, and mixed up a bunch of stuff poorly.

What do I mean by this? Well, each heroine has a vanilla route, a NTR route, and an abrupt bad ending. The problem is that the way the characters behave between the different routes and some of the things that happen in them makes it looks like they tried to cram in several different games, rather than a narrative that branches out due to choices.

One particularly easy to spot example is the MC's dick-size and sexual performance. His dick size varies between certain variants of CGs, where it looks thicker than Mayu's forearm and over half that length in one CG, and then it looks average if not small in another. Then of course in NTR routes it goes as far as being referred too as a micro-penis, even though it's never depicted as such. Of course, the other dude's dick is "so much bigger *ahegao*", but even in the one scene we do get with both their dicks together, the size difference isn't anywhere near as extreme as implied. Go for the vanilla routes and MC can do stuff like fuck a girl literally all day long and has moments where his dick doesn't go soft right after cumming. Enter the NTR routes and of course he becomes a premature ejaculator who's out after one shot and can't figure out how to make a girl feel good even if he had a manual.

It's ridiculous. They wanted the MC to be a stud with the girls when he gets them, and then automatically be a cuck if the NTR dude gets involved.

The girls fall ridiculously fast too, and their personalities are inconsistent between their routes. Not to mention that the routes themselves are overall lazy.

One particularly jarring detail, at least for me is the fact that Mayu, who doesn't seriously care about anyone except the MC, and who is willing to kill Airi right away if MC cheats on her... is somehow not willing or able to arrange for the NTR dude to die right after he rapes her for the 1st time, even though she's not addicted to his dick at that point and can still cum with the MC just fine. Yeah. No. I'm not buying this. At all.

All in all, a very mediocre product. Kagura could have picked up something better to translate than this mediocre mess...

Reactions: harmonic

Wake90

Apr 30, 2021
I tried a Mayu love route, and keep getting Ryuichi jerking off in the end. I'm not sure what's going wrong with the game, but it seems like Mayu is destined to not like the MC despite these ending guides telling me otherwise.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I tried a Mayu love route, and keep getting Ryuichi jerking off in the end. I'm not sure what's going wrong with the game, but it seems like Mayu is destined to not like the MC despite these ending guides telling me otherwise.
You did read the part where it's important to choose her during the day part, yes? Five times, that is. Five days in a row. If you take any other choices and can't meet 5 days before the fireworks happen, you fail to get on her route.

Wake90

Apr 30, 2021
You did read the part where it's important to choose her during the day part, yes? Five times, that is. Five days in a row. If you take any other choices and can't meet 5 days before the fireworks happen, you fail to get on her route.
Thanks, I think I only chose between the characters when there was no exclamation. I appreciate it.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Thanks, I think I only chose between the characters when there was no exclamation. I appreciate it.
Oh yeah... I should probably add something to my walkthrough post about that...

Exclamation marks, unlike in most games/VNs out there... do not actually mean important events. During the day, they mean that the MC is basically going out on his own. There's also a couple of mini-events at night, possibly more than a couple, but I'm not sure about the exact trigger conditions for those. Not that there's anything particularly interesting in them...

Reactions: Wake90

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
This is just your regular NTR but it's not that bad, I actually liked it. I only played it because I like avantgarde games... well... I mostly like the scenes because dear god, most of their games just force you to do the most random shit ever I swear. But this game doesn't so if you're into NTR and want to fap without the grind, then this is a cool game actually.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And about the vanilla. It is cool but since you only can have one of the girls it's not that great. If you could actually have a threesome route I guess this game could have been a little bit better since now you have half NTR and half Vanilla. But I understand why they didn't do it since a vanilla enjoyer isn't going to play this, while a NTR enjoyer wouldn't even play that route. Since I enjoy both of them, I'm sad :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, here's my full save if you just want to watch the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: fartalot

peropero915

Jul 3, 2023
I just started this game and there is one outdoor sex scene with Mayu which very hot! Looking forward to what else this game has. Avantgarde never disappoints.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
All those games are from the same circle and have the same art-style, but I wouldn't really call them similar...

Especially that last one, which doesn't have NTR at all.

The others all have various degrees of gameplay and function very differently from this one.

So yeaaaah. Honestly, with his question, it's really hard to give a real answer, because "similar" is too broad of a term.

The bread

Oct 14, 2020
There's also a couple of mini-events at night, possibly more than a couple, but I'm not sure about the exact trigger conditions for those. Not that there's anything particularly interesting in them...
If anybody is interested those mini-events happen on the 18th, 19th, 20th June at night. It's just dialogue of playing a game during their free time. The trigger condition is to select Mayu on all the previous nights. Apparently all these events take place in the infirmary, which you otherwise can't use because Mayu is commandeering the entire room to masturbate. So you have to keep bothering her until she stops and let's other people use the room at night as well.

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
When I try to select fullscreen in the options it doesn't work and I get this text box. 1716636795145.png Does anyone else have this problem?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote