VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forsaken - Queen of the Damned [v0.2] [Void Star]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
heck yeah dem zombie titties, zombities. But now she betrayed the Horde tho.
Anyways, isn't that Vereesa?, blue armor + white / silver hair, yeah i think it's Vereesa.
Yeaaaah, definitely gotta be Vereesa. She's the only one with a stable relationship in WoW. And everything in this parody points to her, as also in the game proper she was the only one of the three sisters to stay with the High Elves..

noms8000

Jan 23, 2019
It's new devs that usually need to hook people, Void already has a player base.
Well, I wouldn't say 232 is nearly enough of patrons for the quality of the content he puts out.
So Idk so much about the player base, this is still a new project which I can already see it's going to absolutely smash through the ranks of top of my favorite VN games.

However, he is now working on at least 2 projects and with the lack of patrons he has to support the quality of his content that he puts out there. Frankly, he already was putting out almost not enough of it while only working on "Pandora's box". We'll see how it's going to be with 2 projects that are almost equally as awesome in my definitely non-biased opinion as you can tell from my PFP.

I'm just worried that we'll need to wait 2 years for the story to pick up steam (Forsaken - Queen of the Damned) or that it becomes too focused on pointless freeroam. There are only a few games that can pull it off right or even come close to good when freeroam is an aspect of the game. I know it's too early to judge. But I do really hope he does not make the freeroam too complex or pointless. Because if there is something that is annoying about VN/Ren'Py games is a forced pointless game mechanic.

But with the money system and inventory management, I have faith in him to make it worthwhile as this project prologue shows off some promising aspects of gameplay in the future.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
The art looks nice but I hate the fonts, I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I have difficulties reading such fonts so decided this game is not for me, good luck though.

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
It's new devs that usually need to hook people, Void already has a player base.
Well, I'll end it here cause there is no sense in going deeper, but he has less than 250 patrons... That's not a lot of people considering the traffic of this site alone, so shutting people off like this, definitely isn't in his best interest, but who am I to talk.

Reactions: noms8000

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
I don't think I will ever make it past the "give everyone and their dog a name". I'm afraid, I have no choice but to skip this one.
Alright, I got through somehow, and I have to say: While the models are good, the animations look very bad.

Last edited:

jipacawab

Apr 21, 2019
Can't read it, and I'm really not a fan of no default names. I am not creative enough to name so many elven characters.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
This is some low quality stuff. The 'combat' is mindnumbingly boring as you slowly chip away at your opponent's health then hit a QTE dodge, rinse and repeat with single digit damage numbers until you finally drop your opponent from 100. I don't know why anyone would think this is acceptable, nor who would actually pay money to see a sex scene when the ones we get are poorly made two-second loops. Certainly not putting your best foot forward. I wouldn't touch this again if the dev paid me.

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
i can not try it, if this is demo only and the game will be payed only, i cant afford it. looks awesome though.

Adalace

Jun 19, 2020
Windows defender flagged a trojan in the demo version of Forsaken that I downloaded from one of the Patreon links (I don't remember which link e.g. Mega or Drive). (note: the blank space in the attached screenshot is because some personal info was edited out.)

Forsaken demo Zpevdo.B trojan.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes