SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
There is only one fun sin, the rest are boring.
In the sense that only one will give sex scenes, sure. But my goal is to make the narrative, and the other sins will have their place. Not to mention, I plan on mixing them, like using Greed to convince Jasper to sign the cuck contract, and basically give his wife to the player. I want to do more of that in the future. Some sins are definitely going to be less used than others, but hey, there's a reason why the player starts with Lust.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Wrong image
Missing image actually.

Patreon has a bug up their ass about copyright content. Now, what I provide isn't copyright, but they won't fight the legal system for me, they'll just shut down my page. As such, I removed all the images and gifs from the game.

However, there is a fan patch that does add that in, if you would like. I highlighted it on the OP.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ForsakenThrone-0.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Too much clicking not enough fucking. Is this game written in Japan? I haven't been hit by this much blah blah blah wordiness since Metal Gear Solid 1
Hey Snake blah blah blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah

And just like metal gear solid I can't skip the fucking text.

Dude, like 2 or three captions. Then get to fucking. This isn't going to win a Nobel prize.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Too much clicking not enough fucking. Is this game written in Japan? I haven't been hit by this much blah blah blah wordiness since Metal Gear Solid 1
Hey Snake blah blah blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah

Dude, like 2 or three captions. Then get to fucking. This isn't going to win a Nobel prize.
Eh, to each their own. I'm not trying to write a brilliant story, I just want to write something a bit more than just sex scenes. I've done plenty of that before, and it's fun, but it gets boring. I wanna work on this story for a while, and just sex scenes will end with me dropping it.

Holy Fuck balls this game is grindy
wtf dude
This one I don't get. If by grind, you mean that you can't just click once and get all of the scenes, then sure. But scenes are, for the most part, only blocked off by the scenes before them.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

You can skip the text is MGS though?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of Forsaken Throne v0.09.

For some odd reason, UI icons on dialogue options will not load. You can still see dialogue and can still play but those icons won't load.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Missing image actually.

Patreon has a bug up their ass about copyright content. Now, what I provide isn't copyright, but they won't fight the legal system for me, they'll just shut down my page. As such, I removed all the images and gifs from the game.

However, there is a fan patch that does add that in, if you would like. I highlighted it on the OP.
How do I add the images and things I'm playing ok android phone but open as html

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hey Dev just a heads up I found in the Bank scene
" Her guilt evaporated, replaced with a look that could only be described as a hungry lioness, and her prAy stepped right onto a plate. "
it shouldn't be prAy it should be prEy :)

Reactions: SmallTownBo

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Sorry, but I can't find any explanation of what the "fan patch" actually changes. What is its purpose?
EDIT - Nevermind. It was apparent once I ran the html.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Eh, to each their own. I'm not trying to write a brilliant story, I just want to write something a bit more than just sex scenes. I've done plenty of that before, and it's fun, but it gets boring. I wanna work on this story for a while, and just sex scenes will end with me dropping it.

This one I don't get. If by grind, you mean that you can't just click once and get all of the scenes, then sure. But scenes are, for the most part, only blocked off by the scenes before them.
Subjectively, I think the writing is quite good. Better than most, and certainly fewer typos/grammatical errors. Lyrically, it isn't overly florid or verbose, yet it is not so dry as to be robotic. Very few games here manage to land within that Goldilocks zone. The story is, at the least, better than I expected after the first couple of versions.

Objectively, calling this game "grindy" is genuinely weird. I must wonder what the assumed meaning of the term is, to be used in this context. Regardless of one's opinion on the writing quality or quantity, there is almost no "grind" in the game, and to the extent that any repetition occurs, it is quite obvious it is due to scenes not yet having been added, rather than being a mechanical intent.

Reactions: SmallTownBo

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
What's the current version oatreon is up too wondering if it's worth getting the 6 10 or 15 dollar one version I currently have is .9

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes