FapJihad

Nov 24, 2021
Hey, Dev, I've got a question/request: Tags say something about combat. First, what exactly does that entail/will it entail, and could you (pretty please) make it optional or able to be skipped? I'm not keen on combat in these kinds of games, but since you're the creator, it's your choice. I'm going to download it and play it regardless (at least for now), so no pressure.

(I'm making this request just this one time. If Dev decides to give the option to skip combat/disable combat good. If not, oh well)

CHEERS!

Reactions: SmallTownBo

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I'm so tired of these stupid HTML games letting you choose your relationships with the characters because their devs are too fucking lazy to find an alternative for Patreon that allows incest, even though there is one that's well known. Like, you're letting me choose whether someone's my landlady or mother... or I can not fit into your thinking, I can choose they're my girlfriend or my best friend. Is the story going to warp so it matches the relationship I chose? Is the character the dev made clearly your mom going to be something else because you chose so? Hell no. Even if you go with the default narrative of the game, do you imagine your character calling the older woman you live with, are close with a landlady? "See you, landlady!"

Last edited:

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Hello everyone. This is a lesson to me to not upload and then go to sleep!

As for the issues with Madison and Ellie, those are now fixed with the link. I worked on v0.02, then into v0.03 immediately, so some small things from v0.03 got packaged in, those two being the case. Apologies, that should be updated for now.

Second, I want to talk about my schedule. I plan on releasing two updates a month, every two weeks. Each one should have at least one narrative passage, and two sex scenes. I say at least, because sometimes I'm going to get inspiration and write more. That being said, I'm keeping this schedule because while I haven't written in this medium exactly, I have written before, and found myself burnt out and hating to write, because I tried to put too much stuff out in too short of a time period. I don't want to do it with this, because I'm enjoying this story, and like I said, I do want this to be a long term project. My idea is to do it like My Oblivious Milf (Great game if you haven't played it). They do it slow and steady, and they have a ton of content built up over time. I've burnt myself out before, so I want to go the sustainable route this time around.

teg "cheating", bro.... teg "cheating"... and "interracial", if U know what i mean....))))
That is a hard no. Interracial sure, because beautiful women come in every color. But if you're implying there will be traditional NTR, that is something I can confidently say will not happen.

Hey, Dev, I've got a question/request: Tags say something about combat. First, what exactly does that entail/will it entail, and could you (pretty please) make it optional or able to be skipped? I'm not keen on combat in these kinds of games, but since you're the creator, it's your choice. I'm going to download it and play it regardless (at least for now), so no pressure.

(I'm making this request just this one time. If Dev decides to give the option to skip combat/disable combat good. If not, oh well)

CHEERS!
I wrote combat, and I don't know exactly how I want to implement it. I'll probably make a poll and discussion in the Discord. I don't want to get into it too much right here, as I do have thoughts on it. Join the Discord if you want to talk about it when I do post it. And I do enjoy conversation, so thank you for the comment!

Last edited:
Reactions: bangbang300

Bloody26

Jul 23, 2021
i've just encountered an issue where after meeting the witches for the first time madison wants to talk in the bank but the page doesnt load

• Hey there

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I'm so tired of these stupid HTML games letting you choose your relationships with the characters because their devs are too fucking lazy to find an alternative for Patreon that allows incest, even though there is one that's well known. Like, you're letting me choose whether someone's my landlady or mother... or I can not fit into your thinking, I can choose they're my girlfriend or my best friend. Is the story going to warp so it matches the relationship I chose? Is the character the dev made clearly your mom going to be something else because you chose so? Hell no. Even if you go with the default narrative of the game, do you imagine your character calling the older woman you live with, are close with a landlady? "See you, landlady!"
Respectfully, someone is making content for you for free, and you're getting mad at them because if they want to monetize it in the most effective way possible, they have to jump through dumb hoops?

I wish I didn't have to do that either, but unfortunately, Patreon has dumb rules. I'm aware Subscribestar exists, but I can assure you that while it's the most popular alternative, it's still not as popular as Patreon. And when you want to give people a reason to donate to you, putting up barriers like a website they don't know or use, is something creators don't want to do. It will stop the creator from getting money.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Game is decent, the corruption happens all too fast for my taste but I like the theme itself so I don't mind.

The idea of having character indicators for where certain characters are is great but then you click to where they're supposed to be and you can't interact with them in any meaningful way, or to be more precise unless there's a quest going on with them they're not even there.

I understand it's an early version so I won't rag on about it too much but what makes games stand out to me more than others is how the world around us reacts to our interactions.

In any case best of luck to the dev.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Game is decent, the corruption happens all too fast for my taste but I like the theme itself so I don't mind.

The idea of having character indicators for where certain characters are is great but then you click to where they're supposed to be and you can't interact with them in any meaningful way, or to be more precise unless there's a quest going on with them they're not even there.

I understand it's an early version so I won't rag on about it too much but what makes games stand out to me more than others is how the world around us reacts to our interactions.

In any case best of luck to the dev.
I did change that for v0.02. If the character is marked, they will show up on the world, but they will have a bright pink border if there's a new scene with them. Although, like you said, it is early days. The idea is that eventually, there will be much more to do, even if it's minor.

I appreciate the support!

Jan 24, 2020
Excellent start, i am looking forward to future releases.. love the flow of the game and the way you can corrupt minds lol.. i will add that the writing is excellent!

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'm playing 0.02 and the game information for Danielle says I'm at 67% with her, but I cannot find anywhere to interact with her. I've tried her work at all hours of the day and in each room at home at all hours of the day. when and where do I interact with her to get the 100%?

Devka

May 8, 2017
SmallTownBo The change log says 3 new passages: 2 Scenes, 1 Narrative 4700 words. I am using the Taboo save that you provided. After going to every location at every time slot for 4 days straight. I have seen Harper's scene in her room and Cain's convo when you try going to the church. So I am guessing that would be 1 scene and the narrative. Danielle is showing 67% and the hint is Cain: Like I said, you should work on improving your skills. The coven will come to you. So every location at every timeslot for multiple days with no available interactions. What am I missing?

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
SmallTownBo The change log says 3 new passages: 2 Scenes, 1 Narrative 4700 words. I am using the Taboo save that you provided. After going to every location at every time slot for 4 days straight. I have seen Harper's scene in her room and Cain's convo when you try going to the church. So I am guessing that would be 1 scene and the narrative. Danielle is showing 67% and the hint is Cain: Like I said, you should work on improving your skills. The coven will come to you. So every location at every timeslot for multiple days with no available interactions. What am I missing?
You can find Danielle in her room on Thursday afternoon. The narrative passage is the talk with Cain in your room right after the witch saves your life.

I actually forgot about the Church passage, but it's short enough that I won't count it.

Reactions: Devka

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
You can find Danielle in her room on Thursday afternoon. The narrative passage is the talk with Cain in your room right after the witch saves your life.

I actually forgot about the Church passage, but it's short enough that I won't count it.
we really need a better hint system because searching for a scene that only triggers once a week in a specific time slot will be a massive pain in the ass,
also i found another bug the 2nd Harper scene can fire before you got the second Danielle scene at her workplace, i started a new game because my save game displayed v01 go to your room to upgrade, but the message didnt went away, so i restarted a new game and had the harper event out of sync

Edit:in 0.02A im unable to trigger the scene with the witches on a new playthrough
and i'm unable to trigger the last Danielle scene did you mean at her work or at home in Moms bedroom? because she is at neither of those places at that time.

Last edited:

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
we really need a better hint system because searching for a scene that only triggers once a week in a specific time slot will be a massive pain in the ass,
also i found another bug the 2nd Harper scene can fire before you got the second Danielle scene at her workplace, i started a new game because my save game displayed v01 go to your room to upgrade, but the message didnt went away, so i restarted a new game and had the harper event out of sync

Edit:in 0.02A im unable to trigger the scene with the witches on a new playthrough
and i'm unable to trigger the last Danielle scene did you mean at her work or at home in Moms bedroom? because she is at neither of those places at that time.
I did just fix the bug with Harpers scene. Being able to do it early basically locks you out of the witch scene, which is obviously not good. Also, the Danielle scene only happens after the events with the coven, like the Harper scene is supposed to.

As for Cain, he's more meant as a hint system for the over all story. He's very vague and not useful right now because the narrative isn't very long right now.

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
I did just fix the bug with Harpers scene. Being able to do it early basically locks you out of the witch scene, which is obviously not good. Also, the Danielle scene only happens after the events with the coven, like the Harper scene is supposed to.

As for Cain, he's more meant as a hint system for the over all story. He's very vague and not useful right now because the narrative isn't very long right now.
for a hint system you can look at Fairytale that game did it great, also to the danielle scene i reloaded my old save in the witch scene but i still couldn't trigger the new event ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: with 0.02b the scene gets triggered. I may come of as an nitpicky asshole but right now the characters get marked and shown on the map even if you dont have the greed power unlocked ^^

Last edited:

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
for a hint system you can look at Fairytale that game did it great, also to the danielle scene i reloaded my old save in the witch scene but i still couldn't trigger the new event ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: with 0.02b the scene gets triggered. I may come of as an nitpicky asshole but right now the characters get marked and shown on the map even if you dont have the greed power unlocked ^^
If you load in a scene from before the bugfix, it won't work, because the values that made it not work are inside the save file. Or are you referring to the save files provided? And by new event, what do you mean? Because the narrative passage is the scene right after the coven saving you, where you have the talk with Cain in your room.

And I don't think you're being nitpicky, you are finding errors that I need to fix, you are doing me a favor. I'm just sorry there's so many to find. I found why Ellie does show up on the map, and it is fixed. It was a dumb error.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes