AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
Need some help. I can't seem to progress even following the hints. I am using an existing save. Here is my save file:

Mama cita

Feb 12, 2024
Help, I'm stuck at the beginning of the game and can't seem to progress. Cain just says to progress with the girls' walkthrough but the girls say, there's something smelling in the air, progress the main story.

Any help ? And better still a *proper* walkthrough

Valtaranor

Dec 21, 2022
Help, I'm stuck at the beginning of the game and can't seem to progress. Cain just says to progress with the girls' walkthrough but the girls say, there's something smelling in the air, progress the main story.

Any help ? And better still a *proper* walkthrough
Go to church

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
thank you and one more question if its ok how come the main quest says to the hardware store but when i go i cant do anything?
If you mean the "See what Evie has in store for you", then that's my bad, I didn't close that off. If you did the scene with her in the Hardware Store already, you are done!

Need some help. I can't seem to progress even following the hints. I am using an existing save. Here is my save file:
Looks like your save is from an old version. Go to the players room, open the right bar, and click the update button. Things should function properly.

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
Hi there,

i started this game a few minutes ago but i dont get any pics in dialogues so far.
any idea why that happen?

Thx

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Hi there,

i started this game a few minutes ago but i dont get any pics in dialogues so far.
any idea why that happen?

Thx
I don't provide any images, for copyright purposes. Another user, BigJimsHookeroo, maintains a fan patch that has images. Download that if you want them.

Reactions: spammer

nsaiswatching

May 17, 2017
It feels like there are actually two different characters sharing the MCs body. One is a slightly doofy, nice enough guy who's just trying to survive this new world and protect the people he loves (standard boring harem game protag). The other is a ruthless amoral asshole who treats other people like toys with his mind control powers. The writer seems to switch back and forth between the two depending on who he's interacting with. But to me it doesn't feel like an interesting story of a sociopath trying to hide his true nature- it just seems like the writer is writing two completely different people. I'd like to see more of the amoral asshole personality- it's interesting and a refreshing change from the bland default harem protag that most of these games feature. I just wish that the jarring disconnect wasn't there.

Nov 28, 2023
It feels like there are actually two different characters sharing the MCs body. One is a slightly doofy, nice enough guy who's just trying to survive this new world and protect the people he loves (standard boring harem game protag). The other is a ruthless amoral asshole who treats other people like toys with his mind control powers. The writer seems to switch back and forth between the two depending on who he's interacting with. But to me it doesn't feel like an interesting story of a sociopath trying to hide his true nature- it just seems like the writer is writing two completely different people. I'd like to see more of the amoral asshole personality- it's interesting and a refreshing change from the bland default harem protag that most of these games feature. I just wish that the jarring disconnect wasn't there.
I agree. I think the ruthless asshole with shades of the nice guy attempting to be good as much as his lust will allow would be fun. Trying but mostly failing.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I don't think it's poorly written or even unrealistic. I'm a believer of the duality of humans, and I believe that anyone can be simultaneously one of the most horrifying human beings in the world and also unwaveringly faithful and good toward those he cared about. There is no one in the world who is "absolutely" good or evil, and only those who can't reconcile with that fact struggles with it.

Nov 28, 2023
On a more important note, it is not entertaining. Average joe dork does not a cool or compelling demonic mind control user make. Its bland.

nsaiswatching

May 17, 2017
I don't think it's poorly written or even unrealistic. I'm a believer of the duality of humans, and I believe that anyone can be simultaneously one of the most horrifying human beings in the world and also unwaveringly faithful and good toward those he cared about. There is no one in the world who is "absolutely" good or evil, and only those who can't reconcile with that fact struggles with it.
My problem is that the MC whiplashes back and forth between a cruel bully and a Nice Guy from scene to scene- sometimes within scenes. He goes straight from joking around with his witch sister and being understanding and empathetic with the other witches, to commanding a lesbian to spike her fiancee's champagne with piss. Then right back to Mr. Nice Guy, hugging it out with his mom. There's a pretty huge tonal whiplash there, I hope you can agree. It's not like he has a reason to care for the feelings of these random witches, but he seems to genuinely- even in his own internal monologue. It's like the main story protagonist and the side story protagonist are two completely different people. I want more of the side story guy, get the main story jackass out of here.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
My problem is that the MC whiplashes back and forth between a cruel bully and a Nice Guy from scene to scene- sometimes within scenes. He goes straight from joking around with his witch sister and being understanding and empathetic with the other witches, to commanding a lesbian to spike her fiancee's champagne with piss. Then right back to Mr. Nice Guy, hugging it out with his mom. There's a pretty huge tonal whiplash there, I hope you can agree. It's not like he has a reason to care for the feelings of these random witches, but he seems to genuinely- even in his own internal monologue. It's like the main story protagonist and the side story protagonist are two completely different people. I want more of the side story guy, get the main story jackass out of here.
That's more due to how the gameplay is structured. Maybe if the dev set up tighter requirements and make the more hardcore scenes appear after the player has crossed over certain thresholds then you wouldn't feel as much tonal whiplash. For me this wasn't really a problem (though I'd admit that it has crossed my mind sometimes) as it just feels like the difference between "at work" and "after work".

Apr 14, 2023
I'm stuck keeps saying talk to Emily in your room did that but still says it and I don't know how to get game to progress now did I miss something

lebelge

May 19, 2023
question, when i open the HTML it doesn't show any of the pictures. just a little symbol saying that there should be a picture here but there isn't. how do i fix this and does anybody else experience this?

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
question, when i open the HTML it doesn't show any of the pictures. just a little symbol saying that there should be a picture here but there isn't. how do i fix this and does anybody else experience this?
Read the first page, you have to download the "fanpack".

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes