HTML - Fort of Chains [v1.8.4.0] [Darko]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jove76

As far as the interface, design, and game-play mechanics go, this is a blast to play. Unfortunately, there simply is not yet enough interaction with the NPCs to make them feel like anything more than a collection of numerical values. If/When that changes, it can become immersive beyond compulsive math-based tactics.
    Text-based games are so enjoyable, specifically because the reader's mind does fill in all the gaps in ways that tailor the experience beyond what could possibly ever be done by an author - BUT- there does need to be a dense frame initially, or the mind never has anything to build from. It is an easy five-stars in every other aspect, however, so I hope progress continues.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tinstaafl

An excellent new slaver + slave management game + game engine.

With the gameplay quite similar to New Haven, the biggest difference is, that it's not only a game, but also a game engine allowing anyone to easily add new quests. It's also very unusual here to find a game with daily bug fixes and small improvements, even when it can already be considered "complete".

I also like the simplicity of running the game as a HTML, without problems and slowdowns caused by some other engines used here.

It's "text-only" (well, almost, but with nicely done skill icons and randomly assigned miniatures of involved persons), but in a management game I care more about good gameplay, writing and clean interface, than about graphics, which anyway in this kind of games are usually pretty rudimentary.

I can only hope, that Darko keeps up with maintaining and further developing it, and some more folks join in writing quests for it, as for me it's already the best game of the kind :) .
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Sticky-Residue

It's still in it's infancy, but if the creator continues to build upon the framework they've laid, I have no doubt that this can be the next adult slave simulator on the site.

If I was to make a suggestion, the creator should either be aware of the smut they wish to write, or find people who are.

Anyways, nice work.