Arkady

May 15, 2018
How do you build a "slave pen" and what is the difference between a "slave pen" and a "dungeon?" I built the dungeon thinking that it was the slave pen since its was described as a place to keep slaves and there were no other structures with that role listed. Then after I went on a quest I was told that I couldn't keep the slave because I didn't have a slave pen. The dungeon seemed like a waste of money since it didn't do anything.
This actually points out a pretty fundamental design flaw: really, the dungeon should require a slave pen instead of the other way around. Slavers should worry about being able to make captures before thinking about long-term the storage. The latter is fucking useless without the former, q.e.d..

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Hi.

Wanted to ask if pregnancy/incest and other things are already implemented. I'm about 100 weeks in and although I'm using my slaves almost daily, no notification about pregnancy appeared yet...
As far as I can tell from source code, there's only one case involving pregnancy/birth, and that's the magic upgrade questline "Enlightenment", more specifically "Enlightenment of the Soul". There's also something of interest that might happen once your MC gets a Lover, but it's not strictly related to pregnancy...

Tallis6794

Mar 15, 2020
The game is just amazing, I played for 3 days without stopping. I would also like to offer a few ideas for improving it, unfortunately, I do not know English very well, and I also do not understand programming well.To help in any way, I will just list my ideas here and if they interest you, I would be very happy to see their implementation.
1. There are races of demons in the game, but there are no angels, although it seems like there are images of angels in the form of art, and there are also wings, I would like to add angels to the game in addition to demons, this helped to diversify the gameplay.
1.1 It would be possible to introduce vampires as well, since it is strange that there is no race opposing werewolves at night
2. Also in the game you could add gods like Loki, Thor, Zeus, Aphrodite and others with them you can make several quests for the extraction of slaves and it would be cool if they could be recruited as slavers, though it would be more difficult to win them than ordinary units, plus they would have increased characteristics of arcane, sex and slaving.
3. I would like more sexual interactions with slavers, both in an active and passive role, while the "Give Oral" interaction could give an increase in the relationship, and not just be like that.
4. It would be nice if the game made 2 scales of relationships, one would be responsible for friendships, the other for love.
5. An easier way of pregnancy, for example, if you can make it so that at the beginning of the game you can set the probability of pregnancy during vaginal sex, something similar is already in the game when we can choose which sex more often slaves and workers appear in the game.
6. More interesting quests or events related to demons and other supernatural creatures if they are added.
7. How about introducing a new kind of magic? Spirit magic or etheric magic, it could help to control the souls, actions, change the thinking of people, a magician with this power could reduce the bad influence of some characters during the mission, it would be very useful.
I'm sorry that it's too much, I repeat once again these are just my ideas, if you are interested in any of the above, I will be glad if you can bring it to implementation.

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
As far as I can tell from source code, there's only one case involving pregnancy/birth, and that's the magic upgrade questline "Enlightenment", more specifically "Enlightenment of the Soul". There's also something of interest that might happen once your MC gets a Lover, but it's not strictly related to pregnancy...
Pregnancy is one of the things that you can ban in the tags. Is pregnancy gonna be implemented in a future release? Has the developer said anything about it?
1610002109467.png

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Pregnancy is one of the things that you can ban in the tags. Is pregnancy gonna be implemented in a future release? Has the developer said anything about it?
No idea. All I did was check source code for anything that invoked the "g.child" code, as that's the thing called whenever it check the family relation between two characters, and only really the Parallel World opportunity chain and Enlightenment of the Soul actually calls it.

Besides hovering the Incest or Breeding/pregnancy tags in settings DOES explicitly give a notice the amount of related content being extremely low. Guess making the content isn't in Darko's interest, but seeing the actual hooks for it is there, anyone is free to contribute through the content creator.

Reactions: GregoryRump

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
(A reminder that while this game now have childbirth, it is far from the focus of this game. In fact, there is zero pregnancy content in the game. If you are looking for these content specifically, I would suggest to play the many excellent games out there, as you will be disappointed by this game. These features are in the game simply because it deepens the immersion, and also because there is a writer-contributor who wrote excellent stuffs using this feature.)
it seems many ppl asking about pregnancy, here's his statement about pregnancy. you can see his post for more details

Jun 20, 2017
The game is just amazing, I played for 3 days without stopping. I would also like to offer a few ideas for improving it, unfortunately, I do not know English very well, and I also do not understand programming well.To help in any way, I will just list my ideas here and if they interest you, I would be very happy to see their implementation.
1. There are races of demons in the game, but there are no angels, although it seems like there are images of angels in the form of art, and there are also wings, I would like to add angels to the game in addition to demons, this helped to diversify the gameplay.
1.1 It would be possible to introduce vampires as well, since it is strange that there is no race opposing werewolves at night
2. Also in the game you could add gods like Loki, Thor, Zeus, Aphrodite and others with them you can make several quests for the extraction of slaves and it would be cool if they could be recruited as slavers, though it would be more difficult to win them than ordinary units, plus they would have increased characteristics of arcane, sex and slaving.
3. I would like more sexual interactions with slavers, both in an active and passive role, while the "Give Oral" interaction could give an increase in the relationship, and not just be like that.
4. It would be nice if the game made 2 scales of relationships, one would be responsible for friendships, the other for love.
5. An easier way of pregnancy, for example, if you can make it so that at the beginning of the game you can set the probability of pregnancy during vaginal sex, something similar is already in the game when we can choose which sex more often slaves and workers appear in the game.
6. More interesting quests or events related to demons and other supernatural creatures if they are added.
7. How about introducing a new kind of magic? Spirit magic or etheric magic, it could help to control the souls, actions, change the thinking of people, a magician with this power could reduce the bad influence of some characters during the mission, it would be very useful.
I'm sorry that it's too much, I repeat once again these are just my ideas, if you are interested in any of the above, I will be glad if you can bring it to implementation.

I suggest leaving your feedback on reddit or discord. The dev is active on both of them :)

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.3.3.0 is here! Reminder that the game is , and is open for contributions! Since the game has a built-in content creator tool, you do not need any programming knowledge to contribute!

If you have something you want to see in the game, then don't just suggest it. Implement it, and submit a ! This game is a open source, so if you have an idea for the game, you should show effort from your behalf to help implement it. Consider also looking at the before you start working on your suggestions.

v1.3.3 introduces the largest feature in the game by far: Interactive Sex. The texts are borrowed and heavily modified from the Lilith's Throne game, which you can find here: . Do give Lilith's Throne a try! (legal stuff follows) Lilith's Throne is released under this license: . While Lilith's Throne creator, Innoxia, has given permission for the texts to be used in this game, she in no official way offer her endorsement in any way for this game.

This feature comes shipped with a whopping 131 sex actions that units can choose from, although many will have to be unlocked by discovering the various sex manuals in the game.

**No additional sex actions are planned** -- adding them is extremely time-consuming, and incur maintenance cost, slowing down future development. If you want to see more options, I would again suggest to try Lilith's Throne.

Full changelog under the break

---

v1.3.3.0 (January 9, 2021)
  • 5 new quests, 5+ new events, 1 building, 1 new menu, a lot of new items (thanks to Fos, anonymouse21212)
  • New Feature: Interactive Sex. Credits go to Lilith's Throne and Innoxia. See for their license. Consider giving Lilith's Throne game a try!
    • Sex between you and slavers or slaves
    • 131 sex actions to choose from
    • Classroom building
    • Sex manuals for unlocking sex actions
    • Multiple variations depending on various conditions like traits, position, etc
  • Optimize png and jpg files using optipng and optijpeg (thanks to alarmedcat)
  • Repository size cleanup (300MB -> 100MB)
  • New portraits.
  • Items, Buildings, Trait Picker converted to javascript.
  • Can reset unit image from settings
  • Can condition on quest seed in content creator
  • Nimble and Tough are physical traits now.
  • Bodyswap no longer swaps gender. Genderswap in debug mode.
  • New text syntax that supports first person
  • Remove Success+ from quest settings.
  • Renamed bg_demon to bg_mist.
  • Fix for unit image randomizer not working in character creation.
  • Fix tooltip appearing over dialog when clicking dialog on tooltip.
---

Hi.

Wanted to ask if pregnancy/incest and other things are already implemented. I'm about 100 weeks in and although I'm using my slaves almost daily, no notification about pregnancy appeared yet...
Pregnancy and incest can be considered to not exist in the game. Some related features are implemented solely to increase the immersion of the game and to support writers who want to see them in the game. But this game is NOT about pregnancy or incest specifically, and in particular there will NOT be pregnancy as a feature. See for more information.

If you are looking for these kind of content, I would suggest to play another game. Lilith's Throne in particular contain both.

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
If you can't beat em, join em! You dirty dog... I can't wait to try this out. Congrats and great job! Thanks for the update.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
this game starting to getting better and better, awesome! i hope this game can be as good as , and strive for power im sure it will.

i felt that sex interaction is lacking like, didnt cost time(like 3 times a week), didnt change anything (like if penis big vagina can be loosen or agape and hurt the partner) and same text between slave/slaver. that's why i only did around 80 times to slaver and 300 to slave in 400 weeks and this update get rid 1 of them at least. will definitely try this out.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what the game needed to go from a decent rating to that of greatness

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
Just as an FYI the image pack docs (images.md) and the male branch of the example image pack mistakenly use "race_humansplains" to refer to kingdom humans instead of the correct "race_humankingdom" trait. Using the wrong trait name obviously prevents you from importing those images but it also seems to prevent you from importing images for any trait that's listed after the incorrect one in imagedata.js.

Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Just as an FYI the image pack docs (images.md) and the male branch of the example image pack mistakenly use "race_humansplains" to refer to kingdom humans instead of the correct "race_humankingdom" trait. Using the wrong trait name obviously prevents you from importing those images but it also seems to prevent you from importing images for any trait that's listed after the incorrect one in imagedata.js.
Thanks! Fixed in v1.3.3.2

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
There seems to be an issue with the interactive sex if your main character has the submissive trait. It gives this error message,

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Sum of chances must be non zero<<set _dom = setup.DOM.Card.interactivesex(_units, setup.sexlocation.dungeonsfloor)>>

then proceeds to shift the entire side menu over to the main screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Game is good overall and full of interesting ideas.
The powergamer in me keeps restarting a game to try to optimize my early/midgame though. Any chance there is a wiki or some documentation about the game somewhere ? (especially about game mechanics, like, max level, max skill, etc.)
Additionnaly, having an integrated content creator in the game is very clever and I'm quite surprised I haven't seen it before tbh. Might try funny stuff with it later, once I get a better grasp of the game itself.

A good surprise so far !

NullOneHere

Jan 6, 2019
So did this update completely brake old saves? Because loading a 1.3.1.12 works for one week and then freaks out and stops displaying quests properly, making it impossible to keep going. I'd rather not lose all of my progress, in particular my slavers and slaves. I don't actually mind doing all of the building and such again, but is there a way to at least import them or do I really need to start over from scratch?

MassaKush

Jun 16, 2017
Hey guys dummy here. Is there a guide of sorts. I seem to be incapable of understanding how to raise the slaver stat. I can never raise it past the basic level of training. And maybe i dont understand the stats at all lol.

NullOneHere

Jan 6, 2019
OK, since my last post I have found out I can use a debug start to manually edit in all of my slaves/slavers, and have been doing that for the past 4 hours or so... And if I may be blunt, holy fucking hell do I not want to do that again! Please Darko, for all that is good find a way to make saves future proof! Or at least come up with a way to import characters, because there are so many little bits, some that you can't even fix with debug (like friendship/rivalry), that make manually importing them a hell of a chore.

Thank you, that is all.

Reactions: Daba

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
How do you use the other potions? The potion of healing has a use button next to it, but the potion of love doesn't.
1610273154429.png
1610273166050.png

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes