Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
how do you raise beauty?? the beauty pack is temp now and doesn't stack
You can edit the save file if you want to raise it by cheating. If you change the "beautybase" it will change it.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have come across something strange. When I try to modify any slave with "hollow nipples" they all die due to poor health. it says "sname" did not survive the procedues due to poor health. I have hacked the heck out of this save file, but everything else works fine, no other issues. Any ideas?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
We need to start gathering nice and edited pic for the customization. I get the feeling, this will be a successful new slave training games.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I kinda like the old sprite compared to the new ones but thats just me.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
We need to start gathering nice and edited pic for the customization. I get the feeling, this will be a successful new slave training games.
On ULMF thread, there's already someone who make some portraits to use! Don't know if he keeps updating his post/pack however.
However, right now the other things that will be a "problem" to do is the "full body images" since, if I understand correctly, you can give a body to your slave? And well... indeed is a problem - at least personally speaking. Maybe for others not xD

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Please update OP too with the 'b' version too :(

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
OP updated. MEGA link, however (for the 64 bit version. The other hosts is up to Twistty to upload it).

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
On ULMF thread, there's already someone who make some portraits to use! Don't know if he keeps updating his post/pack however.
However, right now the other things that will be a "problem" to do is the "full body images" since, if I understand correctly, you can give a body to your slave? And well... indeed is a problem - at least personally speaking. Maybe for others not XD
Okay thanks, will check it later.

But I will start giving one of my Assistant picture. While it's different source, it can be used for single character. But I still don't know the width & height ratio to perfectly match the UI picture. Someone might tell me the ratio please ?

Elf - Pale/Fair Skin - Blonde - Long Hair - Blue Eyes (Face & Body Picture)
Elf_Female_Blonde_Nude.jpg elf_female_blondehair_blueeyes.jpg

Draghough

May 26, 2017
...he is releasing version like there's no tomorrow here :WutFace:
Better than having 1 update per month xD
heres the changelog for c :
0.5.3.2c
  1. You can now run from undercity fights
  2. Fixed a bug with chasing escaping enemies
  3. Fixed a bug causing exhausted slaves to deal way less damage than intended
  4. Fixed centaurs having wrong energy
  5. Fixed couple of daily events issues
  6. Fixed multiple music related issues
  7. Minor combat screen improvements
  8. Slave's gear should properly update on sale

Reactions: Rockoon12

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Where do I see my current reputation with towns? I remember being able to do it a few versions ago but a lot has changed

Also is it me or killing bandits is now bugged from a few versions back? I'm checking the code and if they're strangers fighting them and killing them is bad which makes sense killing strangers and shit but killing bandits and monsters in that faction now DECREASES reputation o_O wtF

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Where do I see my current reputation with towns? I remember being able to do it a few versions ago but a lot has changed

Also is it me or killing bandits is now bugged from a few versions back? I'm checking the code and if they're strangers fighting them and killing them is bad which makes sense killing strangers and shit but killing bandits and monsters in that faction now DECREASES reputation o_O wtF
Did you try the newest version updated just yesterday? Maybe that can fix your problem!
And for the reputation, just go to the tab "inspect self" and right after the first tab - where the stats/name etc. are - there's another tab called "personal achievements (or achievments. An error of the developer)". There you'll see the reputation, along with other things.

Reactions: Storm4n and Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I cant perform any lab modifications on my slaves. When I do it says she died due to poor health.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I cant perform any lab modifications on my slaves. When I do it says she died due to poor health.
I think that was introduced from a few version back, you shouldn't be "upgrading" those slaves unless they cam survive the process in the first place which means spending some points in their endurance first

I could check the code see if the lab's assistant skill is involved.

Did you try the newest version updated just yesterday? Maybe that can fix your problem!
And for the reputation, just go to the tab "inspect self" and right after the first tab - where the stats/name etc. are - there's another tab called "personal achievements (or achievments. An error of the developer)". There you'll see the reputation, along with other things.
Yeah checking the exploration.gd it seems totally random and intended, now killing bandits belonging to the bandit faction (not strangers or captured civilians etc...) will hit your rep sometimes, the only assured factor to gain rep killing now is killing monsters or wolves or that faction as described in the code.

Also the "Pliable" trait now seems to be the best one in order to get uber loyal slaves, just give her a maid dress til she's obedient enough to sleep in your bed (but don't have sex with her just yet) if her sex devotion/points reach 90 and you had fewer than 12 sex acts total with her she loses Pliable and becomes devoted, huge skill boost and min 80 loyalty forever.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I think that was introduced from a few version back, you shouldn't be "upgrading" those slaves unless they cam survive the process in the first place which means spending some points in their endurance first

I could check the code see if the lab's assistant skill is involved.

Yeah checking the exploration.gd it seems totally random and intended, now killing bandits belonging to the bandit faction (not strangers or captured civilians etc...) will hit your rep sometimes, the only assured factor to gain rep killing now is killing monsters or wolves or that faction as described in the code.

Also the "Pliable" trait now seems to be the best one in order to get uber loyal slaves, just give her a maid dress til she's obedient enough to sleep in your bed (but don't have sex with her just yet) if her sex devotion/points reach 90 and you had fewer than 12 sex acts total with her she loses Pliable and becomes devoted, huge skill boost and min 80 loyalty forever.
I have tried it with different level of assistants and there level of health is always high so that is not the issue. I once did it to about 10 slaves at once . 2 or 3 survived but then I made sure to only perform one at a time. They always die that way. I had to edit the save file to progress past the request for a taurus with multiple nipples

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes