brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, and nevermind then. If there was more / different content it would be different. But it isn't a difficult enough game to need cheats.
Well, for someone - like me - that aren't accustomed enough to games like this, cheats are a life saver xD

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Strive For Power Ver 0.5.3.2c
Windows 64bit only!

Updated the OP and added some images.

Still looking for a changelog and other OS versions.

Cheers

Last edited:

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Is there an auto portrait mod that works with the current version? I remember something like that existed..

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Strive For Power Ver 0.5.3.2c
Windows 64bit only!

Updated the OP and added some images.

Still looking for a changelog and other OS versions.

Cheers
I find the changelog

0.5.3.2c
  1. You can now run from undercity fights
  2. Fixed a bug with chasing escaping enemies
  3. Fixed a bug causing exhausted slaves to deal way less damage than intended
  4. Fixed centaurs having wrong energy
  5. Fixed couple of daily events issues
  6. Fixed multiple music related issues
  7. Minor combat screen improvements
  8. Slave's gear should properly update on sale

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thank you - @Zadke added that to the OP!! :firstimekiss:

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Also does anyone know if there is a separate image pack download for this game anywhere???
(So yo don't have to add your own)????

Thanks

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the full body pictures? do they have to be a transparent background like the story NPC's? I'd like to know

Also I remember from a few version backs that horny girls that slept in your bed had the description "unable to calm herself she went down on you" in the end-turn table, that also gave some passive/free mana each turn for each girl sleeping with you. Not happening anymore, that got disabled as well?

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Added few new actions to interaction system
Added new Alise costume
Added new item temporarily for Ayneris quest reward
Added new buttons to return to mansions from settlements
Updated Melissa's sprite
Various changes to sex and abuse interactions:
Added basic mood indicator and stress icon
Slaves will refuse to participate in actions if their obedience is low or action is too lewd for them
Slaves will show rebellious mood while their obedience is low during interactions
Rebellious mood will severly reduce lust and sensetivity gains, prevent slaves from getting pleasure from punishments (spanking, whipping, etc) (unless has "Masochist" trait) and adopt related traits
Punishments have small chance to reduce captured' state on slaves (based on punishment)
Mindblast deals more damage now
Fixed multiple main quest related bugs
Fixed couple repeatable quests using old variables

If anyone has a download link for the x64 build thanks xd

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Update after update, personally speaking this game is becoming something completely amazing. I never thought that a game like this - text only, with just some sprites and no sex scenes - could interest me so much :WutFace:

Reactions: nln0

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
If Maverick will fully implement EratohoK sexual engine (as he's obliviously trying to do) - this game will became at least great by any means.

And if he will able to mix something like FC fetish system (maybe with some more fetishes) with EratohoK sexual engine... well, it will be amazing game. Even with 0 pictures.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
If Maverick will fully implement EratohoK sexual engine (as he's obliviously trying to do) - this game will became at least great by any means.

And if he will able to mix something like FC fetish system (maybe with some more fetishes) with EratohoK sexual engine... well, it will be amazing game. Even with 0 pictures.
That's a long way, especially when he has much smaller set of character variables (in EratohoK you have dependency, submission, favour, etc) here you have obedience extended by loyalty. IMHO he was focused too much on RPG aspect of this game, sexual training and sex features are sub par compared to competition.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I'll download the builds tonight, try to have all four up by tomorrow evening. I might be able to manage the x64 up tonight, but no promises.

I'll be editing them into this post, so watch this space.

Edit: So here's the first one.

x64:
x32:
OSX:
Linux:

Cheat code remains bxjsfybp.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes