Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I made a quick search on the HGG forums and found the latest...

Anyone else having the issue of not gaining passive mana with slaves in bed since the "unable to calm her lust she went down on you" event won't fire?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is 115 the max health you can get for the player?
Health depends on your max endurance, you can even edit your max endurance in your save(or all other stats). You can also edit the files for the lab so it will enhance both endurance and strenght when doing the "enhance muscle" operation, and even the amount... so you could technically get someone into the lab and enhance them by 5 points max on each stat (or 50 if that's your thing).

Reactions: T Kony

T Kony

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Health depends on your max endurance, you can even edit your max endurance in your save(or all other stats). You can also edit the files for the lab so it will enhance both endurance and strenght when doing the "enhance muscle" operation, and even the amount... so you could technically get someone into the lab and enhance them by 5 points max on each stat (or 50 if that's your thing).
Mighty thanks :)

Draghough

May 26, 2017
0.5.3.4a released for public
  • Claymore Strength requirements increased from 2 to 4
  • Sword now requires 2 Strength
  • Some corrections to Emily's sprite
  • Fixed bondage and teleport seals item usage

Reactions: brynhildr
Sep 8, 2017
Having a hell of a time with the Amberguard quest. Ayneris just keeps on killing me. According to the notes at the Fandom Wikia, the first time you fight Ayneris, you're supposed to punish her afterward, then when she comes at you the second time, it'll be with 7 eleven warriors. But every time I try this, she comes back for the second round with ELEVEN warriors. Can't fight that many. I don't know if my battle group is just too weak, or if there's something else I'm missing (like a trigger, something I'm supposed to do on the Amber road that stops the 2nd elven force I fight from being such overwhelming numbers)
Battlegroup consists of:
Orc female, Health 162, Strength 8; Agility 5; Magic 2; Endurence 5
Orc female, Health 135, Strength 8; Agility 5; Magic 2; Endurance 5
Cali, Health 115, Strength 7; Agility 7; Magic 3; Endurance 4

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Having a hell of a time with the Amberguard quest. Ayneris just keeps on killing me. According to the notes at the Fandom Wikia, the first time you fight Ayneris, you're supposed to punish her afterward, then when she comes at you the second time, it'll be with 7 eleven warriors. But every time I try this, she comes back for the second round with ELEVEN warriors. Can't fight that many. I don't know if my battle group is just too weak, or if there's something else I'm missing (like a trigger, something I'm supposed to do on the Amber road that stops the 2nd elven force I fight from being such overwhelming numbers)
Battlegroup consists of:
Orc female, Health 162, Strength 8; Agility 5; Magic 2; Endurence 5
Orc female, Health 135, Strength 8; Agility 5; Magic 2; Endurance 5
Cali, Health 115, Strength 7; Agility 7; Magic 3; Endurance 4
Once you unlock Sebastian you get the money to buy or invest in everything you need, get a group of Nereids and invest in their beauty and agility and send them off to work as entertainers (don't buy ugly ones and go to Shaliq village and buy ninja outfits to raise their AGI by +1)

When you have enough money get DRAGONKIN girls! (or males, your call) those have amazing stats and their scales can be improved in the laboratory, that and the money from the Nereid team means you buying elven chainmails @amberguard to survive longer.

If you're running out of mana get DROWS! get them the mage armor from amberguard (since mana gain is directly related to their Magic Affinity, not looks or anything) get drows, make them study to gain levels, get all points in MAF and make them sex crazed and train them to be nympho (now you have your own mana reactors).

At that point you got mana, gold and you can invest in training your dragongirls... in a couple of weeks they'll gain enough levels to buff their stats and crush the elves (you on the other hand will spend some time on "protect" action).

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
WOW! Thanks Storm4n! I've just been learning this game as I go, knew I'd missed some things....
In the end/mid-late game you just wanna keep one or two of each slave group (by racial attribute not just race)

As far as I can remember:
Magic Essence (Drows, Fairies, Dragonkin, Seraph?)
Nature Essence (Dryads)
Tainted Essence (Demon, Arachne, Lamia)
Bestial Essence (Centaur, Harpy, Beast/Halfkins)
Fluid Essence (Nereid, Scylla, Slime)

With this you'll get all the essences you need, with the drows you get all the mana and with the Nereids you'll get all the money you'll ever need.

Try and keep them in the commoner or below areas so their upkeeps don't rise too much and perhaps have a few favorites ones including the main storyline girls and your combat group.

Also quite important to get a Nurse, maybe a Scylla as cook but so far I can't see anything in the code that tells why is it important to have a cook (no stress reduction or anything so far). Then comes the Head Girl and the Lab Assistant.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
What do I need to do to be able to recruit Maple? I've finished the tunnel quest so far.

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
What do I need to do to be able to recruit Maple? I've finished the tunnel quest so far.
The highest reputation in winterborn at the beginning of the emm... second quest if I remember well... teh one related with fairies

Reactions: Cerneu

DedBanzai

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone.
How to replace the font in the game with a font with Cyrillic support?
I would like to translate the game into Russian, but the font does not support Cyrillic.
Sorry for my english, I use Google Translate.

wonderous1

Apr 26, 2017
wow just found out about this game and seriously love it already! wish we had a splash art of the fun scenes but honestly am happy with the depth of this game alone!

Draghough

May 26, 2017
wow just found out about this game and seriously love it already! wish we had a splash art of the fun scenes but honestly am happy with the depth of this game alone!
dev made a poll for sex scenes ilustrations for patrons to vote and more other art is worked on
Now if you want slave portraits or full body packs you can use some fan made ones there are links on ulmf and on chan boards
One ulmf link is listed on dev's patreon page or itch , you can find it in the OP

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to set a full body pic? I choose one but it doesn't appear, nor does it seem to be accepted like when you choose a face pic they go in that menu and it's available to choose for any other characters? well body pics not working at all... does it need to be a transparent .png?

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to set a full body pic? I choose one but it doesn't appear, nor does it seem to be accepted like when you choose a face pic they go in that menu and it's available to choose for any other characters? well body pics not working at all... does it need to be a transparent .png?
Probably Yes. aside from size limitations as well (I didn't have your problem since I'm using transparent pngs at the start)

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
Hello i have read in the wicki that you can becom Maple but wie can i flirt with her?
mus ich search vor a Fary befor or after? or mus i capture a Fary and give it to guild befor i can interact with Maple?

Netto007

Oct 3, 2017
Hello i have read in the wicki that you can becom Maple but wie can i flirt with her?
mus ich search vor a Fary befor or after? or mus i capture a Fary and give it to guild befor i can interact with Maple?
Yes yes, that's me. During the quest line where you need to deliver a fairy, go to the slavers' guild, first you ask about where you can find fairies then you can flirt with her. Then after 3 or so days, go back to the slavers' guild and flirt with her again. Then you have to go to the mage's order and talk to them, you'll need 7000 gold. You have to do it before delivering a fairy.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes