Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi. I've downloaded the images recently, but I'm not entirely sure how to get them working in game. Anyone have ideas if they can be autoloaded when I start the game? I am using the Windows version. If the answer is somewhere within the thread, I'd appreciate pointing to the right section. Thanks!
You mean the race pictures? you gotta assign them in-game to every girl you own based on whatever you wanna base it lol

Reactions: MontyPython85

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
You mean the race pictures? you gotta assign them in-game to every girl you own based on whatever you wanna base it lol
Ah, I see. So, the hard way, then ;) Thanks very much, mate!

EDIT: Could anyone also Identify what engine this game uses? I'd like to run the Linux version (as I'm on Linux) but what would I need installed to do so?

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Hah hah Maverick has released another bug patch. I'll wait a day or two to make sure there's not more coming, then do the upload routine again.

In the meantime, if anybody didn't notice, there's links for 5.3.4c available now, both in my last post and in the OP.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
wish there was more private rooms, or a way of purchasing manors at other cities in order to expand and better manage.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Seriously I can't understand why I can't set a body picture, I'm using this image pack that comes with body pictures (transparent PNG's) and when I click on the "full body image" tab to choose one everything is empty, even after navigating and choosing a picture... it still shows in the portrait tab BUT not in the body tab -_____-

SOOOOOOOOOLVED
For body pictures to work the pictures MUST be in the system folder not in any other folder you've designated.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
You can cheat edit your save and add as many rooms as you want, including room in your bed.
as much as I love cheating in games ( and I really do love it.) it was more so a criticism about how you get so many story quest characters that there is no accommodations for profit girls.

and you're lucky atleast your body pictures do something without crashing, every time I try to load the body pictures from the pack available on the front page it errors out and crashes, which is funny cause I don't have those issues with the portraits.

also make sure the files are properly named I had to go in and rename alot of the files for the damn game to properly race lock without searching, that was just a pain in the ass considering hey we have these image packs you can use, but you need to do way more setup then should be required because a fair bit is improperly named probably due to game changes.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Seriously I can't understand why I can't set a body picture, I'm using this image pack that comes with body pictures (transparent PNG's) and when I click on the "full body image" tab to choose one everything is empty, even after navigating and choosing a picture... it still shows in the portrait tab BUT not in the body tab -_____-

SOOOOOOOOOLVED
For body pictures to work the pictures MUST be in the system folder not in any other folder you've designated.
For system folder.. you mean where the .exe of the game is? Or where are the portraits?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
For system folder.. you mean where the .exe of the game is? Or where are the portraits?
Nope, there's a folder in the "c:/users/documents blahblah" that you access by clicking the "choose a body pic" and then the "open the system folder". There you must paste all the body pictures, once they're there they'll always show up.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Nope, there's a folder in the "c:/users/documents blahblah" that you access by clicking the "choose a body pic" and then the "open the system folder". There you must paste all the body pictures, once they're there they'll always show up.
Saw it. In the end the folder it's in the same where "Portraits" is, so User/your name/Appdata/Roaming/strive2/bodies

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I know about those that's why i had written new packs instead
You can literally mass produce any girls you want, get GIMP and use the magic wand and then invert and voilá!

Here's a quick result, made in 4 mins. Both face and body of a random girl found via google, it'll be extra fast if you find one with a plain color background so it's easier for the magic wand.

EDIT: Lemme add a quick catgirl as well, you can make tons of custom girls like this. With some skill you can even colorise some doujin ones.

akcool

Aug 14, 2017
You can literally mass produce any girls you want, get GIMP and use the magic wand and then invert and voilá!

Here's a quick result, made in 4 mins. Both face and body of a random girl found via google, it'll be extra fast if you find one with a plain color background so it's easier for the magic wand.

EDIT: Lemme add a quick catgirl as well, you can make tons of custom girls like this. With some skill you can even colorise some doujin ones.
Thanks for this

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
update 0.5.3.5d anyone ?
Hah hah Maverick has released another bug patch. I'll wait a day or two to make sure there's not more coming, then do the upload routine again.

In the meantime, if anybody didn't notice, there's links for 5.3.4c available now, both in my last post and in the OP.
Post #444. Fitzgerald is the one that shares the newest version of the game, and this is why there isn't the latest version yet.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes