Draghough

May 26, 2017
Yes i've read that particular post along with other ones , but this forum has more than one hero y'know
the reason i asked : i want to end the story line and from what i heard the latest update address a issue with the finale

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
You can literally mass produce any girls you want, get GIMP and use the magic wand and then invert and voilá!

Here's a quick result, made in 4 mins. Both face and body of a random girl found via google, it'll be extra fast if you find one with a plain color background so it's easier for the magic wand.

EDIT: Lemme add a quick catgirl as well, you can make tons of custom girls like this. With some skill you can even colorise some doujin ones.
at least I know that your new packs when you make them will be properly addressed/named XD

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
I am the bringer of Nice Things, though more people should shove money at Maverick.

x64:
x32:
OSX:
Linux:

Cheat code remains bxjsfybp.

Changelog:

0.5.3.5d

• Fixed couple of issues regarding the ending
  • Fixed sole walkthrough error

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I am the bringer of Nice Things, though more people should shove money at Maverick.

x64:
x32:
OSX: (Downloaded, upload overnight)
Linux: (Downloaded, upload overnight)

Changelog:

0.5.3.5d

• Fixed couple of issues regarding the ending
  • Fixed sole walkthrough error
Believe me, if only I could, I would do it with pleasure.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
not going to lie, would kill for a crude save editing program so I wouldn't have to go through this long line of code and just breaking it up into multiple sections to even make it somewhat fathomable on what to edit. XD

edit: ugh just finished the main quest line, just why.... I hope this isn't the official ending and only temporary cause god did that become anti-climatic.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
not going to lie, would kill for a crude save editing program so I wouldn't have to go through this long line of code and just breaking it up into multiple sections to even make it somewhat fathomable on what to edit. XD

edit: ugh just finished the main quest line, just why.... I hope this isn't the official ending and only temporary cause god did that become anti-climatic.
Notepad++ with JSTool (and JSON viewer) or any other tool which can format JSON and collapse sections will do.

Reactions: Storm4n

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Notepad++ with JSTool (and JSON viewer) or any other tool which can format JSON and collapse sections will do.
re-read what I posted, then come back think about your comment and then have that "OH......" moment. I know you are trying to help but seriously -.-

sometimes when you slightly sleepy and your eyes start fusing text just having a nice simple little program with a simple little UI that makes messing up harder is a nice thing to have.

Netto007

Oct 3, 2017
You'll get used to it after editing back and forth. And every time you open your notepad and open the save file, you'll be reminded that you're going through a lot of effort just to cheat an adult game.

But anyways, let's just hope that the developers update their in game cheat system to allow us to edit everything we may want.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Can you direct me to that addon or plugin? I'm using notepad++ but I had no idea you could use something like that to make things easier
plugin there's also another plugin that's called JSViewer. doesn't fix the mess that is Strive for Power's save files but it puts most things where they should be.

Edit: Anti Climatic ending by the way, was expecting more of a pay off drawn out battle/war with hade, and to put Melissa in her place. maybe as additional content when the game is complete or something.

Reactions: Storm4n

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
There's a new release, but there's already reported bugs, so I'll wait a day or two until Maverick's had a chance to patch things.

Edit: There's yet to be a bug fix patch, so I'm continuing to hold off for them.

grockts

Aug 1, 2017
In some ways I find this game similar to Corruption of Champions with an expanded and more detailed base of followers. It can get to be a bit of a grind to work thru and I find it slightly annoying that my level has gotten so great that I have a TON of available points gained and am unable to allocate them to further increase my stats.
Like many of these types of games there is a distinct LACK of information when it comes to important details, for certain characters stress accumulates FASTER when you try to boost their experience thru combat. Mostly you have to fool around trying different things in the game to see what actually works and what is total BS.
There are points in the game where your character is told that selling slaves to Sebastian or in the Umbra market will HARM your character's reputation and I have found that you in truth can either GAIN or LOSE reputation on some sort of random basis that seems to be somehow probability based.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Maverick has his bugfix patch up, so I'll have that available for everyone by tomorrow. There's still some lingering bugs reported, but none of them involve the game crashing so it's stable enough for now.

x64:
x32:
OSX:
Linux:

Changelog:

• Main game window now has fixed base size of 1360x768
  • Redone inventory and gear gui
  • Added necessary sprites for optional final slave
  • Fixed smashing chest cost no energy
  • Fixed some repeatable quests erros
  • Fixed armor enchantment crashing the game in combat