Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I just added the Taurus race to the bestial essence group, it felt weird that a half horse girl would give me bestial essences but a half bull one wouldn't...

Netto007

Oct 3, 2017
Don't know. I always play as human male. I'll try replaying the game with another race when I have the time. Maybe record it or take screenshots if I can.

Netto007

Oct 3, 2017
I figured it out. In order to get Maple, you first need to increase your reputation with Wimborn. It probably doesn't matter what your race is. And just to be sure, I actually tested it out playing as a demon. You could probably be even a futanari, as long as you have a male genital.

Matterom

Jul 31, 2017
Is it just me, Or does the game have a bad habit of locking up at inopertune times. The latest version straight crashes, the older versions tend to just hang.. am i missing something?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
have you a cheatcode or Console for increase reputation with Wimborn
You can try and modify your save file (even though.. when I tried nothing changed. I tried to modify the max health but when in game, immediately reverse to the real one. Unless I've to change something else, but I'm not an expert sadly) or maybe some other files to increase the point that you gain, but as far as I know there's no way to modify the reputation with the cities. Not even with the console for patreons.

However for Wimborn, the main city (where you start) just kill bandits and rescue captives - so you don't have to capture them, rape them or kill them. Otherwise your reputation with the city will decrease - and by doing so, you'll increase your reputation!

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
You can try and modify your save file (even though.. when I tried nothing changed. I tried to modify the max health but when in game, immediately reverse to the real one. Unless I've to change something else, but I'm not an expert sadly) or maybe some other files to increase the point that you gain, but as far as I know there's no way to modify the reputation with the cities. Not even with the console for patreons.

However for Wimborn, the main city (where you start) just kill bandits and rescue captives - so you don't have to capture them, rape them or kill them. Otherwise your reputation with the city will decrease - and by doing so, you'll increase your reputation!
That's because you're modifying the ACTUAL health (health_cur) not the MAX health (health_max).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That's because you're modifying the ACTUAL health (health_cur) not the MAX health (health_max).
Nope, I modified everything concerned the health of my main char and nothing happened. Same health as before.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
By which you mean, when my every-few-days check of the Patreon shows an update, right?

Edit: Hah hah failed downloads and repeated bugfix updates. Here they are, though later than hoped.

x64:
x32:
OSX:
Linux:

Cheat code remains bxjsfybp.

Changelog:

0.5.3.5c

• Fixed daily event involving acquiring new slave
  • Fixed some more exploration issues
0.5.3.5b

• More bugfixes
0.5.3.5a

• Fixed some Ayda and Undercity issues

• Main quest finished
  • Added some more gui animations
  • Ayda's quest will check for character's total magic affinity
  • Fixed some errors with jail and special occupations
  • Fixesd continuous actions persisting between interactions
  • Fixed a bug preventing slaves in your bed 'going down on you'
  • Fixed few other issue

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Did he ever fix the issue with slaves with high lust sleeping in your bed not doing the "unable to calm her lust she went down on you" so you couldn't get passive mana?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I know there's a wiki but the walkthrough on it is quite frankly barest of bones, is there a more in depth one available somewhere?

edit: nevermind all the pertinent quest information is hidden on the character pages.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
So, a one-two punch: first, Maverick released another version (with bugfixes) after I went to bed last night, and then the two Windows versions failed to download correctly while I was at work today. Since more people play Windows than otherwise, I'm re-downloading the Windows pair first, and then upload the bunch afterwards.

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Hi. I've downloaded the images recently, but I'm not entirely sure how to get them working in game. Anyone have ideas if they can be autoloaded when I start the game? I am using the Windows version. If the answer is somewhere within the thread, I'd appreciate pointing to the right section. Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes