brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

saves from 0.5.2.2 won't work with 0.5.3X

Edit: new patreon version : 0.5.3.3 lmfao
Another one? :WutFace:
Also... did I read right? By the end of this month the game will have an ending?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I have tried it with different level of assistants and there level of health is always high so that is not the issue. I once did it to about 10 slaves at once . 2 or 3 survived but then I made sure to only perform one at a time. They always die that way. I had to edit the save file to progress past the request for a taurus with multiple nipples
Are you on 0.5.3.2b? Just tried improving my dragonkin girls scales and they came perfectly fine. Do you have a nurse?

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
i accidentally made the choice of keeping emily with me and not letting her go with her sister. is her quest broken now? anything i can do to finish it?

Draghough

May 26, 2017
anyone knows how to assign a girl into a headgirl??
afair you need at least 9 slaves to do it
^The number is 8 (just tested , had 7 and got 1 more slave and the headgirl pos unlocked, dissapears if you have 7 or less)
Also requires the slave to have grade Rich and above
From slaver's guild , services for slaves , elevate to increase their grade in exchange for gold and few days for training

Reactions: Evergrey

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
thx for the info

i think i messed up calis quest line.......even though the quest log says i have to look for the bandits in the forest the event doesn't seem to start up

Draghough

May 26, 2017
thx for the info

i think i messed up calis quest line.......even though the quest log says i have to look for the bandits in the forest the event doesn't seem to start up
It's RNG , i got the gnome girl encounter patroling the forest on my frist day ... xD
Try battling some bandit groups , they may trigger the event , at least that was my case from what i recall .. and holly molly how many changes this game got since my frist playthrough , those new area names got me confused a little
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
any haveing problems with the main quest in frostford i have everything 500 food 1 ess and 5 liuqid still says i don't have everything?

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
how come i can't pierce a slaves private parts anymore?? even though i have a slave with max loyalty and obedience

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Would it be possible to edit a save file to restore or even reset Emily's questline?
There are values in the saves marked as "sidequests":{} inside those you could try and see if anything works but tbh I'd rather start a clean save.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes