Risen3247

Nov 10, 2017
I am having two related issues. Cooking and maintaining food. I am not sure but not having a cook might be the reason I keep running out of food in mansion. Not sure why I can't assign anyone to cook. Can anyone tell me the things that I need to have set up for a cook?
All the jobs are based on the level of your slave. Certain jobs require higher levels such as commoner or noble, but cooking should be available right off the bat to the servant you start the game with. Hunting also gives you food and other benefits.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
I am having two related issues. Cooking and maintaining food. I am not sure but not having a cook might be the reason I keep running out of food in mansion. Not sure why I can't assign anyone to cook. Can anyone tell me the things that I need to have set up for a cook?
check the grade of the slave(s) you're trying to set as your cook(s). they have to have a grade of "poor" or higher for that job and the grade can be changed via the slave guild's promotion/demotion services.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
How can you tell which version you have downloaded. I can't find the version in the game either.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is this a bug or normal? The interactions sex gives stats of how many orgasms and mentioned the loss of virginity. when you look at her stats and description it says she is still a virgin and no stat is kept of the orgasms . I see that mana is gained but is there any other benefit to doing the interactions sex as apposed to the normal sex method?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
check the grade of the slave(s) you're trying to set as your cook(s). they have to have a grade of "poor" or higher for that job and the grade can be changed via the slave guild's promotion/demotion services.
I thought i was using a girl of higher quality, dod not know about promotions at guild

9 slaves and not one can take the job. Need to get farm running as well.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Is this a bug or normal? The interactions sex gives stats of how many orgasms and mentioned the loss of virginity. when you look at her stats and description it says she is still a virgin and no stat is kept of the orgasms . I see that mana is gained but is there any other benefit to doing the interactions sex as apposed to the normal sex method?
The "interaction" is new implementation of sex, "normal" is the old one. According to changelog latter will be disabled when interaction is fully implemented.

Reactions: Q Who

Thjis

May 19, 2017
All the jobs are based on the level of your slave. Certain jobs require higher levels such as commoner or noble, but cooking should be available right off the bat to the servant you start the game with. Hunting also gives you food and other benefits.
That is what is puzzeling me. First time I have not been able to get a slave to cook. Wondered if my food supply egfects it. Forgot to assign one at beginning. Have gone further in game this run, have 9 good slaves, including Cali. However no one wants to cook. Figured out why this run there was food shortage, fixed that.

Risen3247

Nov 10, 2017
That is what is puzzeling me. First time I have not been able to get a slave to cook. Wondered if my food supply egfects it. Forgot to assign one at beginning. Have gone further in game this run, have 9 good slaves, including Cali. However no one wants to cook. Figured out why this run there was food shortage, fixed that.
I'm still running 0.5.3.2a since OP hasn't been updated yet, but I can confirm the code works on that version. As for the cooking, it could be a bug maybe? Have never run into that particular problem. Are you getting any kind of message when you try to assign them to cook?

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Apparently you can still fuck girls even though you are female(non futa). I tried it and the dialogue went to suddenly refer me as male with a penis lmao.
Maybe they initially made the game with you being a guy in mind, and forgot to change certain dialogue and options after enabling you to choose female protagonist.

Anyone else noticed this?

edit: sorry for double post

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I'm still running 0.5.3.2a since OP hasn't been updated yet, but I can confirm the code works on that version. As for the cooking, it could be a bug maybe? Have never run into that particular problem. Are you getting any kind of message when you try to assign them to cook?
the standard one about the slave quality requirement. Perhaps I will go into save and edit slave to see what happens.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
some of my servants' loyalty and obedience cap out really low. I raised the obedience cap for one from 35 to 70 by punishing but I cant figure out ho to raise the cap for loyalty. Anyone know how?

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes