D

Deleted member 7072

I was always able to pump out more with Mage order assistant jobs using "mid-tier" slaves using magic-increasing tattoos
Let me do the math on this, here is the mage order assistant formula:
rand_range(1,5) + slave.stats.maf_cur*7 + slave.wit/1.4 + min(globals.state.reputation.wimborn/1.5,50)
Highest base magic is 6 on a Drow, +2 from lab +2 from tattoos
70 + 71 + 50 = 192 - 196 gold
Is there another way to increase magic affinity besides the lab and tattoos that I'm missing? Otherwise it doesn't come anyway near Entertainer, mostly because Entertainer earns 20 gold per agility while Assistant earns 7 gold per magic

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Let me do the math on this, here is the mage order assistant formula:
rand_range(1,5) + slave.stats.maf_cur*7 + slave.wit/1.4 + min(globals.state.reputation.wimborn/1.5,50)
Highest base magic is 6 on a Drow, +2 from lab +2 from tattoos
70 + 71 + 50 = 192 - 196 gold
Is there another way to increase magic affinity besides the lab and tattoos that I'm missing? Otherwise it doesn't come anyway near Entertainer, mostly because Entertainer earns 20 gold per agility while Assistant earns 7 gold per magic
ok, you might be right. I thought entertainers also depends on slave rank so slave/poor origins slaves perform better as mage assistance, but your last post proves otherwise

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
There's a new update, but it's buggy - once something stable appears, I'll share it. This seems to take a couple days, so it should be up by Wednesday or so.

Reactions: brynhildr

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Question, is there a way or plans to make the support page (cheats for a lack of a better term) going to be upgraded, you can't work on the slaves in the jail (have to move to common room) and you can't do a lot with them, other then give a level, take away stress, make more loyal... ect

what I would like to see is the ability to customize them a bit more.

thanks

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
So how do you even make money in this? I'm only a few days in, my slaves are miserable, they can't help me win a fight, and I can't earn anything. All I can do is have them work around the house which ticks them off.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
So how do you even make money in this? I'm only a few days in, my slaves are miserable, they can't help me win a fight, and I can't earn anything. All I can do is have them work around the house which ticks them off.
not hard to make money, you need to get rope from the market and find some people in the woods and then take to the slave trader and sell them, as for your slaves you have to work with them to make them happy and obey you better.

Reactions: HellMonkey
D

Deleted member 7072

See my previous post, just make your starting slave a halfkin cat with the etiquette background, put all attribute points into agility, raise her grade then assign her to Public Entertainer. Spam end day, buy food, repeat. Once you have a few thousand gold you can do whatever you want

Reactions: HellMonkey

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

Changelog:

0.5.3.2b

• Screen scale set to basic by default
  • Basic scale corrected to keep aspects
  • Multiple misspells and bug fixes
  • Fixed various combat stun issues
  • Fixed frostford's main quest parts sometimes allowing to go where you shouldn't and causing crashes
  • Fixed a bug with slaver guild descripting males with pussy
  • Fixed a bug with purchase of multiple items to backpack
0.5.3.2a

• Mage order assistant income formula altered (should curve out better with magic affinity)
  • Fixed daily event bug
  • Fixed fucktoy assignement bug
  • Fixed minorus/majorus potions applied on penis
  • Fixed issue cleaning button
  • Minor other fixes

• Added new spell: Guidance
  • Added more actions to new sex system
  • Food and supplies can now be customized to keep certain amount in mansion by chef and merchants
  • Base food consumption per slave can't be lower than 3
  • New Cali's sprite
  • New backgrounds for alchemy and library
  • Slightly reworked and visually improved library
  • Backpack can now be managed from inventory screen
  • Fixed Minorus potion
  • Fixed wrong values in food reduction from having a chef formula (previously agility was twice as effective and wit only half of what it should be)
  • Fixed being stunned preventing character from being target of positive effects
  • Fixed Mute trait preventing slave from accessing levelup requirement
  • Fixed geisha spec being unobtainable
  • Fixed error with new sex desription calling fairies gnomes
  • Fixed some minor quest parts

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7072

• Mage order assistant income formula altered (should curve out better with magic affinity)
Glad to see the dev is still stalking this forum :)
The formula was changed from
to
rand_range(1,5) + slave.smaf*15 + slave.wit/4 + min(globals.state.reputation.wimborn/1.5,50)

An increase from 199 gold to 240 gold on a max slave.
Still not as much as Public Entertainer with both the Nereid and Pretty Voice trait, but easily remedied.

Hey Maverik, you should make the Clever trait give a 20% bonus to gold for assistwimborn
if slave.traits.has('Clever') == true:
gold = round(gold * 1.2)
If you Gnomes a 25% bonus the job will be just as good as Public Entertainer

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Nooooo, it was the best profession for those who don't want to whore out their slaves!
it's quite funny when you play a game focused on sexual slave trading and you play it without abusing your slaves - no branding, no sex related jobs, no beating - and create your own harem of loving girls instead.

Reactions: brynhildr

Draghough

May 26, 2017
it's quite funny when you play a game focused on sexual slave trading and you play it without abusing your slaves - no branding, no sex related jobs, no beating - and create your own harem of loving girls instead.
It's funny on how ppl see only the "dark" part of the game not other ppls playstyle
The game gives you a variety of options , its just up to you if you want to be a pimp or not

Reactions: Emilee Teresta

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I have a problem with Cali. No matter what kind of privileges or comfort i give her, her obedience keeps dropping. how do i fix that? she is of the rich class.

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
I have a problem with Cali. No matter what kind of privileges or comfort i give her, her obedience keeps dropping. how do i fix that? she is of the rich class.
Maybe mansion furnishment was too low.
You can try Leather collar/Handcuffs/Maid outfit as well.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
did you max out her loyalty as well? it seems loyalty prevents obedience from dropping. Pretty good algorithm is scold every day until obedience is maxed (you don't need spell, just check when girls complains she didn't deserve punishment) and then switch to praise/gifting to bump loyalty. When you unlock sex actions maxing it out is trivial.

Reactions: Deleted member 7072

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
did you max out her loyalty as well? it seems loyalty prevents obedience from dropping. Pretty good algorithm is scold every day until obedience is maxed (you don't need spell, just check when girls complains she didn't deserve punishment) and then switch to praise/gifting to bump loyalty. When you unlock sex actions maxing it out is trivial.
All maxed and all sex actions unlocked. It's pretty annoying constantly raising her obedience with a mouse. wish obedience would just stay maxed after maxing it.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes