Draghough

May 26, 2017
Well, I currently have 6 Gold, no rope and 2 slaves. The side quests also require the purchase/capture of a slave, so...
Thats not the end of the line , try selling the supplies from the Hunting job untill you have enough money for a rope or two
Hunting also gives you food so you shouldn't "starve" farming those supplies for gold 15supplies=1 rope

Buys rope, can't capture anyone... what...?

This game just has too many unsavory bugs (like buying a slave from the slave market, loading a previous save and poof! 1 slave gone from slave market) as of now.
Theres no bug on the capture system , theres a catch to it tho that ppl seem to haven't caught yet
So you buy ropes and you need to go to your Battle group inside your mansion and from there put the Ropes from your inventory to your backpack , then you'll be able to use them (read ropes description: you must have the item in your possession meaning your battle/loot backpack not your inventory (mansion storage) )

This post is based on playing v0.5.2.2 and yes i find the new features/changes kind of a let down ... it was fun before but the game seems to get more grindy
Next version willl break the current saves and you have to restart your playthrough

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
... Riiiiiiiiiight so when I buy something it's not 'in' my backpack immediately until I return to the mansion and put it into my backpack because that makes sense. And I'm suppose to 'catch' that. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm sure you one of those who bring a house along when you go on a trip and stay in a backpack when you return.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Always you can edit saves, they are stored in text file is it is trivial especially when you can just click "open saves dir", no dev console required.

Anyway start can be very hard especially when you don't know what to do. Anyway you have few options:
* invest first money in second slave
* at the beginning give up travelling, it is too easy to get killed, do it when your first slave levels up and you buy dagger for your party
* do not rush main quest
* use hunting and forage, switch one slave to cleaning from time to time, later switch second slave to market
* go get Emily from the street, keep 50 gold, 50 food for the event when she leaves
* when she returns you should have steady supply of food and money (small but sufficient) and complete party to start basic tasks

To max loyalty and enable sex: every day punish/berate all your slaves until they have max obedience, then use praise. If you berate your slave and she complains she didn't deserve it then praise her instead (you can do this the same day). When loyalty raises above 0 obedience stops dropping and you are good to go with rewards.

Reactions: orouto

HereForWhy

Mar 9, 2017
Agility's pretty op in combat stats, 2 strength and 2 endurance gives you enough punch and hp for all your needs. With the lab bonuses and a ninja suit I had 4 strength 10 agility 7 magic and 2 endurance, and I could solo any encounter in the game. Given I did need to spam heal and leeching strike against the wyvern, but I did kill it eventually. Bandit encampments were a walk in the park.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
... Riiiiiiiiiight so when I buy something it's not 'in' my backpack immediately until I return to the mansion and put it into my backpack because that makes sense. And I'm suppose to 'catch' that. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm sure you one of those who bring a house along when you go on a trip and stay in a backpack when you return.
riiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhtttttt never bought anything that was delivered to your destination , riiiiiiiiiiiiiighttttttt bitch about making sense to the dev :test://
Bought a rope , trying to capture but it sais "requires a rope" hmmm , but i already got one , THE GAME IS BUGGED 100%, go to the rope , read the description ooooooohhhhh "...must be in your possesion" wonder what that means while theres also a traveling backpack to increase party carry weight
Like you are carrying all those essences ,alchemy potions, hunting supplies and all the extra gear pieces in your back pocket while going traveling with your combat ready slave party

Your welcome

D

Deleted member 7072

I could use some help with story mode. Money = huge problem. Is there no other way to earn money except through selling slaves?
You don't make money by selling slaves, you make money by assigning them to jobs. The most money you can make from selling a slave is like 600 gold, while literally any slave with max agility assigned to public entertainer is going to make 100+ gold a day. A Nereid with the Pretty Voice trait and laboratory maxed agility can yield over 250 gold a day.

Prostitution jobs can earn more than that but I never prostitute my slaves, only I get to fuck them :p

Reactions: KapitanDupa
D

Deleted member 7072

Someone that undestood better this game than me probably can tell me that I'm wrong about it XD
Selling slaves is the worst way to make money :p Slaves can earn their worth in a few days with most jobs, barring a few shit ones.

For those having trouble earning money at the beginning of the game, here's an easy way to make 85 gold a day right away:

Choose Halfkin or Beastkin Cat as your starting slave, select the Physical or Etiquette background for her.

Leave to Town, visit the slavers guild and click services for slaves. Select your starting slave and Elevate her for 200 gold. End day untill she gets back in 3 days. Assign her to Public Entertainer, then spend both her skill points on agility. She now earns 85 gold per day, every day.

As she levels up continue to put points into agility to increase profits.

A slave with the Pretty Voice earns 20% more money from Public Entertaining, a Nereid earns 25% more, and Foul Moth earns 30% less. These stack multiplicatively. The formula for gold earned in this profession is rand_range(1,5) + slave.cour/4 + slave.charm/3 + slave.sagi*15 + slave.beauty/3.5
So 1-5 + 1/4th courage + 1/3rd charm + agility*15 + 2/7ths beauty.
A Nereid with Pretty Voice and max stats would earn 287.5 - 291.5 gold per day.

You can find the formulas for all jobs in files/scripts/jobs&specs.gd

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: brynhildr

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Selling slaves is absolutely essential for earning upgrade points, though, so even though it's not the top money maker, it IS a pretty decent initial path.

Hunting the various Outskirts areas can also give early cash - any time you see a pair of thugs and release their captive, there's a chance you can pick your reward. Asking for cash will net 40-50 gold, which buys a couple ropes to start rebuilding wealth.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
So, I've decided to drop five dollars a month on this game - I'm loving the management side of it, I don't even care about the lewd half - but as I'm a recently joined forum member, I'm not sure how to best share the Patron updates. The requests forum seems to be filled only with actual requests, but the FAQ suggests that's where I should share things..?

Anybody help a guy out?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So, I've decided to drop five dollars a month on this game - I'm loving the management side of it, I don't even care about the lewd half - but as I'm a recently joined forum member, I'm not sure how to best share the Patron updates. The requests forum seems to be filled only with actual requests, but the FAQ suggests that's where I should share things..?

Anybody help a guy out?
If you want to share the newest updates (for all the games, not only this one of course), you can easily do so! Just upload the whole archive/game on MEGA, Zippy, Mediafire or GDrive and then share the link c:

Or you were asking something else?

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
No, that's what I was asking, I just didn't want to get a lecture about doing it wrong from somebody.

I've got one of the four versions downloaded, I'll aim to have all four uploaded overnight (if Mega will let me run four concurrent uploads, anyway) for sharing tomorrow morning. Otherwise, this time tomorrow they should be available.

Reactions: brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
No, that's what I was asking, I just didn't want to get a lecture about doing it wrong from somebody.

I've got one of the four versions downloaded, I'll aim to have all four uploaded overnight (if Mega will let me run four concurrent uploads, anyway) for sharing tomorrow morning. Otherwise, this time tomorrow they should be available.
Gotcha! Obliviously take your time (lol) and when you finish, just put the links here. Then I'll add everything in the OP c:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
@Fitzgerald

Only uploaders, jr. uploaders, game developers and modders have access to this feature. (edit OP). To give links for updated games contact moderators. To add to the latest updated tab you'll need an uploader or moderator.
Like nam654 already said you can post the links with the updated game here and those with edit privileges will update the thread

To share a new game without a existing thread you can contact uploaders or mods or even use the ticket system that has a "share game" option

The request section is to ask for a game or a update that you do not have :)

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Could you post the changelog for the new version?

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Here are the Nice Things!

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

If anybody can rehost to other sites, it'd be appreciated; my upload speed is terrible because the kids love their YouTube, so I only make much progress overnight.

Somebody mentioned that old saves would be incompatible - they're half-right. It'll show a display error on the save info at first, but that's because saves now show information (day, gold, slave count, and time saved) that wasn't part of the old save. I didn't go too deep in my old save (I wanted to try out the new things) but it seemed to work well enough - some issues arose, but nothing that outright broke the game.

Changelog:

0.5.3.1d

• More bugfixes
  • Added option to sell items from backpack
0.5.3.1c

• Fixed nympho spec being unobtainable
  • Fixed baby raising sequence
0.5.3.1b

• Fixed irvan quest
  • Fixed farm and laboratory errors
  • Other bug fixes
0.5.3.1a

• Fixed bug with Tisha receiving quest
  • Fixed sex job related bugs
  • Fixed pregnancy related bugs

• Fixed Maturing potion issue
  • Fixed spell purchase

• Added new sex & punish system
  • Ayneris and Zoe got their sprites
  • Emily sprite has been reworked
  • Nerfed public entertainer occupation a bit
  • Redone outside usage of spells and items
  • You can now purchase items for the backpack from shops
  • Fluid substance and tainted essence shouldn't be required for levelup until amberguard is unlocked
  • File structure now allows easier addition of new races and body parts
  • Save files store additional info now
  • Revamped slave description during inspection
  • Lots of small GUI improvements
  • Quicksell slaves price slightly increased to compensate rope costs
  • Changed some music tracks for original
  • Fixed bunch of unique character related errors
  • Fixed main quest options not correctly killing your slaves
  • Many inner restructures of code (might improve some performance)
  • Fixed laboratory operations being deadly
  • Fixed escape costing all your energy
  • Fixed tattoos not properly applying effects on first use

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Here are the Nice Things!

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

If anybody can rehost to other sites, it'd be appreciated; my upload speed is terrible because the kids love their YouTube, so I only make much progress overnight.

Somebody mentioned that old saves would be incompatible - they're half-right. It'll show a display error on the save info at first, but that's because saves now show information (day, gold, slave count, and time saved) that wasn't part of the old save. I didn't go too deep in my old save (I wanted to try out the new things) but it seemed to work well enough - some issues arose, but nothing that outright broke the game.

Changelog:

0.5.3.1d

• More bugfixes
  • Added option to sell items from backpack
0.5.3.1c

• Fixed nympho spec being unobtainable
  • Fixed baby raising sequence
0.5.3.1b

• Fixed irvan quest
  • Fixed farm and laboratory errors
  • Other bug fixes
0.5.3.1a

• Fixed bug with Tisha receiving quest
  • Fixed sex job related bugs
  • Fixed pregnancy related bugs

• Fixed Maturing potion issue
  • Fixed spell purchase

• Added new sex & punish system
  • Ayneris and Zoe got their sprites
  • Emily sprite has been reworked
  • Nerfed public entertainer occupation a bit
  • Redone outside usage of spells and items
  • You can now purchase items for the backpack from shops
  • Fluid substance and tainted essence shouldn't be required for levelup until amberguard is unlocked
  • File structure now allows easier addition of new races and body parts
  • Save files store additional info now
  • Revamped slave description during inspection
  • Lots of small GUI improvements
  • Quicksell slaves price slightly increased to compensate rope costs
  • Changed some music tracks for original
  • Fixed bunch of unique character related errors
  • Fixed main quest options not correctly killing your slaves
  • Many inner restructures of code (might improve some performance)
  • Fixed laboratory operations being deadly
  • Fixed escape costing all your energy
  • Fixed tattoos not properly applying effects on first use
God bless you. I'll add it everything on the OP! Thank you again, so much c:

D

Deleted member 7072

>Nerfed public entertainer occupation a bit

Nooooo, it was the best profession for those who don't want to whore out their slaves!

New formula:
rand_range(1,5) + slave.cour/7 + slave.charm/4 + slave.sagi*20 + slave.beauty/3
14 + 25 + 140 + 33 = 212
212 * 1.2 * 1.25 = 319 - 324 gold a day with max stats.

After doing the math, I kinda like the change; now you can just pump agility without caring about the other hard to train stats as much. Larger payoff if you go through the trouble, but fine without now.
You only earn about 70 gold a day now with an etiquette or physical starting slave as I explained above, but that's still pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7072

Quick little character creation mod, rename file to mainmenu.gd then overwrite mainmenu.gd in files/scripts to use.
Removed Foster-sister check for starting slave, now you can be a blood relative to a different race.
Allows you and your starting slave to be of any race in story mode (note that you don't get any special cyan-text bonus for a sandbox race).
Starting beauty for you and your starting slave is max (100).
Etiquette slave origin buffed from 20 to 25 to match Physical origin.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes