galvador

May 9, 2017
Sorry if this sounds silly, but how do I adding traits by using save edit? like i want to add pretty voice trait for example.

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
Is there a save editor? I can't seem to save edited files as the correct format, it only comes out as text files and the File option isn't available.

galvador

May 9, 2017
I used notepadd++ wordpad is not that flexible, then again after some trial and error. I notices the pattern for the character listing. They start with the stats charm, here i attach an example of opened save. there's player and two slaves hence 3 row of characters. (I already seperate them in different rows, else they will be presented in one row.

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
I used notepadd++ wordpad is not that flexible, then again after some trial and error. I notices the pattern for the character listing. They start with the stats charm, here i attach an example of opened save. there's player and two slaves hence 3 row of characters. (I already seperate them in different rows, else they will be presented in one row.
Thank you very much.

Risen3247

Nov 10, 2017
Liking the game so far, nice job. Curious as to what the max dimensions are for the face & body portraits, and where should they be located? Thanks

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I could use some help with story mode. Money = huge problem. Is there no other way to earn money except through selling slaves?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I could use some help with story mode. Money = huge problem. Is there no other way to earn money except through selling slaves?
You can always enable the supporter console that you find in the "Option > Supporter section" tab of the game! You need a code sadly, but within this thread there was someone that explained where to find the exact code. Once found it, you can type it and then you'll have the access to the "developer" console in which you can modify the amount of money!

Or if you instead want to earn money by yourself, I think so. There are some side quests through the game that can earn you some money - and of course main one's - but... I think that you can earn money mostly by selling slaves! Someone that undestood better this game than me probably can tell me that I'm wrong about it xD

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
You can always enable the supporter console that you find in the "Option > Supporter section" tab of the game! You need a code sadly, but within this thread there was someone that explained where to find the exact code. Once found it, you can type it and then you'll have the access to the "developer" console in which you can modify the amount of money!

Or if you instead want to earn money by yourself, I think so. There are some side quests through the game that can earn you some money - and of course main one's - but... I think that you can earn money mostly by selling slaves! Someone that undestood better this game than me probably can tell me that I'm wrong about it XD
Well, I currently have 6 Gold, no rope and 2 slaves. The side quests also require the purchase/capture of a slave, so...

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
You can make your slaves work all kinds of jobs. Public Entertainer seems to pay pretty well, if your slave qualifies and you give them the right attributes. In the beginning, you may have no slave able to do that, so you'll have to juggle a bit with Foraging/Market stuff, but it's managable. Keep in mind your slaves need energy to work, so don't fuck them silly or exhaust them with adventuring.

As for combat: You can "always" avoid battles if it's bothersome or too strong. Early on, lone strangers or bullies (and their victims) make for decent targets of opportunity, I think. Avoid groups. Avoid "deep" areas. If you can't avoid battles: Bringing a Wolf-(half-)kin helps avoiding ambushes. A lot. Probably even more so if that slave has high agility. I wonder if the wolf-bonus stacks with the lab bonus... not that it's necessary.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Buys rope, can't capture anyone... what...?

This game just has too many unsavory bugs (like buying a slave from the slave market, loading a previous save and poof! 1 slave gone from slave market) as of now.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Buys rope, can't capture anyone... what...?

This game just has too many unsavory bugs (like buying a slave from the slave market, loading a previous save and poof! 1 slave gone from slave market) as of now.
Like Icefield said above, the next version is the one stable as of now. So the one's that we have, indeed, is bugged for some things. Sadly, the only thing we can do for now is wait for someone that is kind enough with sharing the newest version :FeelsBadMan:

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes