krul_tepes

Aug 21, 2017
Guys with the latest version(0.5.2.2) current supporter password is "bxjsfybp" thank me later
found it at \files\scripts\options.tres.gd Lane 32 if globals.state.password == 'bxjsfybp':

Reactions: Twistty and nln0

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Guys with the latest version(0.5.2.2) current supporter password is "bxjsfybp" thank me later
found it at \files\scripts\options.tres.gd Lane 32 if globals.state.password == 'bxjsfybp':
At least he could compared hash of password with hardcoded value so cracking this required _some_ effort.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
There are images for important characters, but they are just portraits. So it is pretty much all text-based.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Any portrait for the protagonist? Do you know if there are plans to implement CGs at all?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Any portrait for the protagonist? Do you know if there are plans to implement CGs at all?
CG's.. I don't think so - at least not now. Don't know if the developer will do something once this is finished. For the portrait of the main char (you), initially you don't have anything at all. You can customize yourself by importing one image that you want to use as "profile picture" in a certain sense! And the same goes even for the slaves as well: excluding those that are already provided with some portraits (that are the main char along with you), for the others you've to set the pictures for yourself (otherwise they will be all blank).. so if you want every slave to have a personal image, you'll have to waste a bit of your time by choosing the right picture (for example if your slave is a Fox - male or female - you've to choose of course something similar. If it's human, then a picture of a human. And so on)

Reactions: Asuminoya

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
CG's.. I don't think so - at least not now. Don't know if the developer will do something once this is finished. For the portrait of the main char (you), initially you don't have anything at all. You can customize yourself by importing one image that you want to use as "profile picture" in a certain sense! And the same goes even for the slaves as well: excluding those that are already provided with some portraits (that are the main char along with you), for the others you've to set the pictures for yourself (otherwise they will be all blank).. so if you want every slave to have a personal image, you'll have to waste a bit of your time by choosing the right picture (for example if your slave is a Fox - male or female - you've to choose of course something similar. If it's human, then a picture of a human. And so on)
Seems fair enough. I have never played a fully text based game before so it feels a bit unusual to me.
Would be nice if the creator considers adding more pictures and such in the future.
It helps a lot with immersion I'd say.

Btw is that Jeanne d'arc Alter in your avatar?
I've just started playing FateGO and I really like her character! ;o

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Seems fair enough. I have never played a fully text based game before so it feels a bit unusual to me.
Would be nice if the creator considers adding more pictures and such in the future.
It helps a lot with immersion I'd say.

Btw is that Jeanne d'arc Alter in your avatar?
I've just started playing FateGO and I really like her character! ;o
Same for me. I've never touched this kind of games, and this is my first one (well.. technically I tried TiTs.. but the text is too long for me. I prefer more reading VN's instead of reading a long text game like that, honestly). Strangely enough, I found myself in love with this one! So much that I tried and search for other games like this one.. and I stumble upon Jack-o-Nine - that is hard as hell as a text game since it's much more complicated than this one, since here everything is more easy than that. But I'll not give up! XD
And if you want some picture to use, you can download the pack created on the ULMF site! As soon as he goes back online again, I'll link you the thread since right now it's off again .-.

OT: Yep! It's the Alter version, which hasn't been implemented yet in the NA version of the game, sadly (as a droppable char, because yeah, you can fight her in the Orleans singularity) - and i'm struggling even with the normal one. The drop rate it's a living nightmare :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Twistty

MercifulRevan

Jan 24, 2017
Unfortunately, this does not appear to work. I enter the password, and I'm redirected to the Patreon page. Is this only happening to me?

UPDATE: Deleted game, then downloaded again. All fixed, and password works.

Last edited:

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
How to get fairy for Melissa's quest? I tried capturing fairies but it didn't work.
I also cannot find fluid substances anywhere...

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes