roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
you must Fairy out of the Jail i Thing
Fluit in Gorn after the Quest for melissa
Where is the Way to Frostford? I can not find it every more?

Reactions: jgamefan

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Frostford is beyond the Marsh. Beyond the Eerie Woods. Behind Shaliq Village.

Liquid Essence I got from defeating ooze and sea monsters by the sea (duhh), behind the Steppes or so. For sale, I only found it in the Elven village later on in the story. Or maybe the village is available earlier, but... I didn't find it/see it until a quest led me there.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
A lot of good ideas in this game but the UI design is just to painfully bad for me. Hopefully the dev picks up a good book on UI design and gives the game a new one.

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
Yep. the UI is terrible. Windows are overlapping and selling can only be done one by one.

Teleporting using portals is also rather useless since we must pay not only for the reloportation stone but also everytime we want to teleport back to Wimborn which doesn't make any sense at all. :(

Too bad. So many potentials... If only modding is made easy... It shouldn't be that difficult since this is a text adventure with some pictures.

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
Frostford is beyond the Marsh. Beyond the Eerie Woods. Behind Shaliq Village.

Liquid Essence I got from defeating ooze and sea monsters by the sea (duhh), behind the Steppes or so. For sale, I only found it in the Elven village later on in the story. Or maybe the village is available earlier, but... I didn't find it/see it until a quest led me there.
Thanks for the info. The frequency of bandits attacking my party in prairie is really annoying. My party have been wiped out by bandits in prairie on way back a couple of times after getting liquid substances from the sea. This is really frustrating :(

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
I've found taking a halfkin wolf with me, maybe with some agility, does help.

You could also try those consumable warp-stones. Buy them at the market, use them from the inventory/by hovering the mouse over your character portray outside of combat.

By the way, am I the only one who finds it weird that in all the bandit camps you raid... there are no ropes they tie up their captives with? I always need to bring my own.

roydanton

Aug 7, 2016
I'm probably too stupid I can't find my way to frostford no longer no matter where I go, I don't find the marches either.
Does anyone have a more specific description for me?
i go to eriy woods and deeper nothing i go to shalig no

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
I'm probably too stupid I can't find my way to frostford no longer no matter where I go, I don't find the marches either.
Does anyone have a more specific description for me?
i go to eriy woods and deeper nothing i go to shalig no
Wimborn Outskirts > Ancient Forest > Shaliq Village > Eerie Grove > Marsh > Frostford Outskirts > Frostford

Wrong_Hole_Baka

Jul 23, 2017
How do you brew a majorus potion? The I have all the ingredients according to the wiki, but I can't see the option to make it in the alchemy lab.

Can't progress story without making the taurus girl huge.

edit: I managed to get past it after about 20 minutes of save scumming the mutation spell.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Same for me. I've never touched this kind of games, and this is my first one (well.. technically I tried TiTs.. but the text is too long for me. I prefer more reading VN's instead of reading a long text game like that, honestly). Strangely enough, I found myself in love with this one! So much that I tried and search for other games like this one.. and I stumble upon Jack-o-Nine - that is hard as hell as a text game since it's much more complicated than this one, since here everything is more easy than that. But I'll not give up! XD
And if you want some picture to use, you can download the pack created on the ULMF site! As soon as he goes back online again, I'll link you the thread since right now it's off again .-.

OT: Yep! It's the Alter version, which hasn't been implemented yet in the NA version of the game, sadly (as a droppable char, because yeah, you can fight her in the Orleans singularity) - and i'm struggling even with the normal one. The drop rate it's a living nightmare :FeelsBadMan:
Good enough for me - thanks for the review

Reactions: brynhildr

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Here's a game-design critique that I hope somebody can pass on to Maverick, if he isn't on the boards somewhere already.

There's a gameplay issue is the first quest in the main storyline. The player needs to sacrifice a human slave with Beauty 40+, and by no coincidence the player's starting slave defaults to human, and has 40 Beauty. It's obvious that a new player is intended to either sacrifice their starting slave, or else at least have the option, but that's unsatisfying: it would immediately leave the player with zero slaves to manage. Yes, Emily is obtained almost immediately afterwards, but a new player doesn't know that, and anyone who decided to customize their start and changed the slave's base race is shafted.

The best solution is to either a) guarantee a human with 40+ beauty will appear in the slave market on day one, or b) provide an option asking for a qualifying slave. There are many advantages: this would ensure that all players have ready access to the first quest; the quest starter already mentions "I would go to the slave guild for this, but..." so it's the obvious first place for a new player to look; this teaches the player to check the slave guild in the future when a slave with specific traits is required; this solution is already possible by exiting and restarting the game repeatedly, so it's not creating an option that isn't already available (it just makes it convenient); and possibly the most important, there's no drawbacks apart from requiring some time to code.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
Sorry, but you have got to be missing half your brain if you decide to just throw away an obvious story NPC like that.

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
A question regarding Yris quest if you please: I understand from the game's wiki that one would need a deterrent potion to complete the first step of the quest - I made one but I couldn't use it on myself. I moved the potion to the group inventory and went back to the kitty, in Gorn, but again she blew me for 200 and left me there soft and silly with 200 lees in the pocket having the blooming potion in the pocket... any suggestions, please?

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone know were to find portrait packs for this game? - Or at least some good ones made for other games that would work for this one?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Anyone know were to find portrait packs for this game? - Or at least some good ones made for other games that would work for this one?
The only portrait pack that I know - and that I'm using - it's the one linked exactly from the developer himself, on the ULMF site c:

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes