KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
All maxed and all sex actions unlocked. It's pretty annoying constantly raising her obedience with a mouse. wish obedience would just stay maxed after maxing it.
Try casting mindread and check if something fishy is in output. This spell returns all internal stats so it can be used for debugging ;)

Anyway when I have steady flow of money I invest in underwear, maid uniform and collar or ring for everyone to make sure obedience stays high.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
finally, i won't have to deal with Itch.io and its bad download setup.

honestly, that site is just plain bad when you have a slow connection (180kb/s here) and the thing you're trying to download is too big.

always having the download timeout due to it taking too long and Itch.io download links don't work with download managers at all and on top of that, none of the links are pause/resumable! i use JDownloader 2 whenever i want to download something and even though it says Itch.io links can be paused and resumed, they actually reset when you do that. (why do some websites still do this?)

so ty for providing alternative download links here! and for websites that DO allow the download to be paused and resumed as needed.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
All maxed and all sex actions unlocked. It's pretty annoying constantly raising her obedience with a mouse. wish obedience would just stay maxed after maxing it.
I kinda agree, I maxed out Obi on several girls, turned them into guards, hunters and so on and raise there status and then you have to start to buy them stuff to make them happy.

I believe as long as they live in your home, no matter what you do to them they should stay Obi too you, as long as they have food, a roof over there head and call u Master (or what ever you have them call you) they should not drop.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
High enough Loyalty eliminates the obedience drops, or you can equip a maid's outfit and that'll do the same.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong for capturing bandits after you defeat them, I have like 15 roped in my bag but still the capture option is greyed out and it doesn't allow me to capture, do I need to equip the ropes somewhere or give them to a slave or something?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Updated the OP - Many thanks again to @Fitzgerald
Added some new images also. :eek:penedeyewink:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Tags say "female protagonist", but I can only play as a guy from what I see? 0.0

Something I'm missing?

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I guess no one else is having an issue with being able to capture slaves? I have like 20 ropes on me and it still tells me I have 0 when I defeat bandits so I am unable to capture anyone.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
0.5.3.2b Release:
New sex actions, Cali sprite update and GUI
Keep in mind, old saves are not supported
Also make sure to check out new sex system in Interactions menu.

Update looks fairly ambitious. :)

Draghough

May 26, 2017
GoFile link x64 points to 0.5.3.2a not 0.5.3.2b

Wrong uploaded build or the dev forgot to update the version number and changelog ingame

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Hmm. I'll set a re-download now and see if somehow I nabbed an outdated version off the official downloads page - if that's the case, I'll try to download everything tonight and get it re-uploaded by tomorrow morning, and can promise they'll be re-upped by tomorrow evening.

Edit: I downloaded the 64 bit version, and I did indeed somehow get an older version off the Patreon. I'll get the 32 bit version as well, try to re-upload those tonight, and aim to have the Linux and OSX tomorrow morning.

Double Edit:

64 Bit:
32 Bit:
OSX:
Linux:

The others will have to wait for tomorrow, time to sleep and they're still uploading.

Last edited:
Reactions: brynhildr

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Tags say "female protagonist", but I can only play as a guy from what I see? 0.0

Something I'm missing?
try sandbox mode which lets you customize the protagonist or you could wait till you unlock the laboratory and modify your genitals and whatnot. which reminds me. i know male genitals can be removed but are female genitals still permanent?

Reactions: Asuminoya

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Something I'm missing?
Aside from what treos told you above, If you mean when you try to start a new game from the "story mode" and not sandbox, of course you can choose to be a female. Even futanari! Just choose "Customize" and not "quick" start and then you can create your own master/mistress!

Also, for those of you that are wondering about the patreon code for the "debug mode" of the game, the password is still the same: bxjsfybp

Last edited:
Reactions: Asuminoya

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Aside from what treos told you above, If you mean when you try to start a new game from the "story mode" and not sandbox, of course you can choose to be a female. Even futanari! Just choose "Customize" and not "quick" start and then you can create your own master/mistress!

Also, for those of you that are wondering about the patreon code for the "debug mode" of the game, the password is still the same: bxjsfybp
Ahh! I'm an idiot lul, thank you~

Reactions: brynhildr

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I am having two related issues. Cooking and maintaining food. I am not sure but not having a cook might be the reason I keep running out of food in mansion. Not sure why I can't assign anyone to cook. Can anyone tell me the things that I need to have set up for a cook?

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes