l1monat54

Sep 14, 2018
Hi everybody, more AIGen stuff here.

I've completed images for Angels and Werewolves, minus the mythical background for Angels as I'm still considering what I want to do with it. I've also redone more of the older, poor quality images for other races, mostly humans.
Some of the Angel images only show halos rather than both wings and a halo, so apologies if that bothers you. For instance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And sometimes the wings are very small:

In a similar vein, tails are often not drawn for the werewolves:
Also using the halo tag sometimes causes the AI to try and dress them up like Master Chief and I thought that was pretty funny.

I've added even more images for Huge and Titanic breasts for all races except Demons, Demonkin, and Angels (for now).
I've also updated all the images to .jpg from .png so thumbnails should work properly now.

As always, let me know about any issues, thanks.

Just under 1500 images, going to finish Demons next.

Link:
Hi, can you please put this file in another file sharing service? google drive for example. Otherwise I can't download it even from VPN. thanks

PokeSlave Trainer

Sep 2, 2022
Hello is it just me or people have problems getting images or any icons to appear? I am not haven't downloaded or added any imagepacks, just the default download posted on Post #1

ohyeahbaby6969

Oct 6, 2020
anyone know if there is another game that the dev picked up or started making like a sequel or something? or is this game just abandoned, full stop?

SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
anyone know if there is another game that the dev picked up or started making like a sequel or something? or is this game just abandoned, full stop?
As far as i know from older comments.This game was already finished at first launch and its open source for those who want to contribute it but since no one picked up or contributed for like more than 2 years content wise (other than image packs you see in recent comments) the game can be considered dead and no i dont know and think the dev makes sequel cuz this game could have been its own niché easily cuz of its simplicity yet it released as open souce community project and well neither kept it alive in the long run. Too bad it dead for now.

Last edited:

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
If anyone has sufficient programmatic capacity to extend the FOC, I would be happy to provide extensions and textual content, please conversations me.

PRONtick

Mar 14, 2019
I really enjoy this game, great stuff, but it need a incest patch for the chose your own story quest
shame on you for making me pick the siblings! lol ;)

Reactions: AlphaSlayer00

radoma75

May 22, 2023
If anyone has sufficient programmatic capacity to extend the FOC, I would be happy to provide extensions and textual content, please conversations me.
Just write what you want to add in a text file and attach it to a post here. I'm sure someone will add it to the game, should not be hard to do.

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Hi everybody, I'm back with a little more AIGen stuff.
Terribly sorry about the surprise absence, life has been unexpectedly busy. I've started generating some images for the Demons, and I'll be the first to admit that the consistency of this race is tenuous at best. In my mind, the most distinguishing aspect between Demons and Demonkin would be wings and tails for the Demons, but often they're missing or not of particularly high quality. I've tried to supplement this by using some elements besides the anatomy (red backgrounds, spooky lighting,even a little blood etc.), but even then it's spurious. Truthfully it's a little weird to try to make a convincing demon farmer that's also halfway sexy. Regardless, I'd say I'm only about 35-40% done with them, but I wanted to get something out.
Like I said, lots of red, lots of black, some blood. As always, I'm open for feedback.

My upload speed currently isn't great, so I only have a pixeldrain link atm. If this doesn't work for everyone let me know and I'll see what can be done:

Currently at 1549 images.

Reactions: AlphaSlayer00

Asswecant1231

Sep 24, 2020
How do you improve relations with western elf? All the related quests involves kidnapping them...

I want to befriend them so I can buy the mind-mending potion

AlphaSlayer00

Feb 27, 2022
Hi everybody, I'm back with a little more AIGen stuff.
Terribly sorry about the surprise absence, life has been unexpectedly busy. I've started generating some images for the Demons, and I'll be the first to admit that the consistency of this race is tenuous at best. In my mind, the most distinguishing aspect between Demons and Demonkin would be wings and tails for the Demons, but often they're missing or not of particularly high quality. I've tried to supplement this by using some elements besides the anatomy (red backgrounds, spooky lighting,even a little blood etc.), but even then it's spurious. Truthfully it's a little weird to try to make a convincing demon farmer that's also halfway sexy. Regardless, I'd say I'm only about 35-40% done with them, but I wanted to get something out.
Like I said, lots of red, lots of black, some blood. As always, I'm open for feedback.

My upload speed currently isn't great, so I only have a pixeldrain link atm. If this doesn't work for everyone let me know and I'll see what can be done: Pixeldrain

Currently at 1549 images.
Awesome work like always.
Waiting for full completion of this pack.
Cheers!

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Is there a quest that gives lustful when fail or did that get removed I thought it was the elven fruit quest but that got changed?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes