VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [Badabim Badaboom] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i always get so hyped for an update then remember its prob gonna be another microsecond of content lmao. but ik the dev doesnt prioritize the game and their amazing artwork takes a while... i cant wait for this game to be finished one day

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Was the original artist deceased or just left? Any chance to get him/her back? This kindergarden level drawing aint going to cut it.
Or use whatever resource you have to train the AI and use AI CG instead...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Txxus

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Was the original artist deceased or just left? Any chance to get him/her back? This kindergarden level drawing aint going to cut it.
Or use whatever resource you have to train the AI and use AI CG instead...
The game was initially released with "copied but not traced art" as temporary placeholder while dev learned to draw.
after dev learned to draw he replaced all the placeholder art with his own original art.

AI sucks. I much rather have original hand drawn art.

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
it has been 2 years or more since i have been playing and downloading this game, supported on patreon as well for a little bit,
but i have to say that it had tremendous potential but didnt do well in my opinion. 1) too slow 2) small improvements, i know its not easy but 3 years is a lot of time.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes