VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Ih8figs

Jun 13, 2022
I'm confused, is the only update we get after like 5-6 months is 2 unfinished animations or did I miss something here?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I'm confused, is the only update we get after like 5-6 months is 2 unfinished animations or did I miss something here?
I added a note at the top of the thread. This update is several months old, I just hadn't released it yet. You'll get the newest one in 2 weeks (its already cooked).

Reactions: Ih8figs

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
The newest update has these animations finished and more variations of it, they are voiced, have zoom in feature, and cum + kiss cgis.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Nice to see this updating
V0.3.8 THIRD BETA:
-2 new unfinished sex animations.
any hints on these?
which girls?
what location?

edit: I think I found it. go buy nun outfit in town for fey. tell her to help you in church. then do a couple of sermons

also changelog in game says gallery was updated. where is the gallery? i can't find it.
Update soon. 0.3.8 3rd beta first and 2 weeks later (so I can get the promoted status) 0.3.8 4th beta. Third beta will be meh cuz it's unfinished animations but 4th beta will be dope cuz it'll be finished animations (finally sex)... Also, working on a doujinshi and other stuff... View attachment 2873345
Oh hey. It is Ranko (aka ranma-chan).
Txxus is a man of culture.

Last edited:

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Nice to see this updating

any hints on these?
which girls?
what location?

edit: I think I found it. go buy nun outfit in town for fey. tell her to help you in church. then do a couple of sermons

also changelog in game says gallery was updated. where is the gallery? i can't find it.

Oh hey. It is Ranko (aka ranma-chan).
Txxus is a man of culture.
No, no, the unfinished animations are with Fey. Pre-sex for now. But it's with penetration with the newest update (which will be released in 2 weeks).

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
No, no, the unfinished animations are with Fey. Pre-sex for now. But it's with penetration with the newest update (which will be released in 2 weeks).
oh i see, thank you.
I had to do another oral session to unlock it.
yea, looks pretty good

Aug 11, 2019
Guys, I know you have concerns, but this isn't the most recent update. It's just one that I never uploaded. The most recent one I'll release in two weeks. It's already finished and I have the links. Just sit tight.
Sounds great mate, looks forward to it, and I hope you will upload it on steam once it has a more finished foundation.
Make sure to not include the ending in this free version, and include it in the steam version or whatever people would pay for these days.

-Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: Txxus
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes