VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

StronHard

Jul 24, 2017
As someone who been playing this kind of content since 12(not proud of it). I played uncountable games through the years, and, I've seen and tried everything. It's rare to have the feeling of playing something out of the curve. But this game it is in fact remarkable, and I direct this comment to those whom take the time to let themselves emerge into the plot and background. Which is the reason I'm writing this comment. You can clearly tell and spot that there's not only commitment but also a lot of love dedicated to the whole lore of the characters coming from the author, showing how personal this project it is for him/her.

I sincerely look forward to see more of your job.

Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I wonder if there would be any way to restore her lost arm.
Nope, not at the moment at least. She also loses it on other "time lines". There's another game in which she lost it to the shoulder height + her eye and got brain damage making her lose her memory. The idea is that in her games her life is tough until she meets the player
1689859908214.png

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Txxus
Answer about the noses on Patreon.

Simple is better just because it goes with the already anime faces/style (eyes that are more than 1/3rd of the face, simplified everything, etc.). The second style looks better if the face is made for that style, if you look at the middle of the image it looks off with the placement of the eyes/mouth.

Reactions: Txxus

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
I personally hate "anime noses." But honestly, you should draw what looks good to you/you like drawing. Everyone has different tastes, and there is no "right way" to draw it. What you draw is already great.

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Update soon. 0.3.8 3rd beta first and 2 weeks later (so I can get the promoted status) 0.3.8 4th beta. Third beta will be meh cuz it's unfinished animations but 4th beta will be dope cuz it'll be finished animations (finally sex)... Also, working on a doujinshi and other stuff... 1692817225750.png

Fenk1882

May 26, 2023
like the game and subbed, one thing i'd like if u could choose to give a friendly or not friendly answer, since on some of the talks, where he treats them like garbage, not really liking this tbh :/, rest is very nice^^

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
like the game and subbed, one thing i'd like if u could choose to give a friendly or not friendly answer, since on some of the talks, where he treats them like garbage, not really liking this tbh :/, rest is very nice^^
I understand but It's meant to be part of the dude personality. He will become better with time. You know how old people are grumpy and he is a few centuries old, lol.

Icognito69

Nov 18, 2022
Im curious do you do the pixel art seperatly from your normal digital drawings or do you turn your digital drawings into pixelart with some filter etc ?

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes