VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

_vintez.ero

Aug 17, 2020
I was about to test the game, but got a trojan alert from either of the mirrors. Is it a false alarm?

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I must admit, I actually really enjoyed playing this, story was lovely and serious when I did last play it and the art was wonderful. I don't get to say that too often these days. With that said however, I ended up stop playing because there's a point in the game where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I was wondering if, this scene was ever changed? I see so many games fall on thier face because slowly but surely they stop caring about player control. It gets irksome, quick. This game has so much potential, it's quite exciting, not just the H content or art style but the story. I don't want to miss out on it!

Last edited:

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I must admit, I actually really enjoyed playing this, story was lovely and serious when I did last play it and the art was wonderful. I don't get to say that too often these days. With that said however, I ended up stop playing because there's a point in the game where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I was wondering if, this scene was ever changed? I see so many games fall on thier face because slowly but surely they stop caring about player control. It gets irksome, quick. This game has so much potential, it's quite exciting, not just the H content or art style but the story. I don't want to miss out on it!
Eh, I didn't think it'd bother anyone with that thing. Tbh I don't remember where it was that i put that scene that you mention and tbh I'm abit into exhibitionism but I learned that people here dislike to share the girls even in the slightest. So, that will be the last thing even remotely "NTR" in the game. However, if you think about it, you Netorare Fey a little bit since you gonna get nasty with Petra and other girls too. In Fey's case she does mind but gets over it because she thinks she is the favorite one since she is the first to arrive (she feels guilty too for thinking this way tho, mixed emotions for her there. She's at a complicated age).

Oct 7, 2017
Eh, I didn't think it'd bother anyone with that thing. Tbh I don't remember where it was that i put that scene that you mention and tbh I'm abit into exhibitionism but I learned that people here dislike to share the girls even in the slightest. So, that will be the last thing even remotely "NTR" in the game. However, if you think about it, you Netorare Fey a little bit since you gonna get nasty with Petra and other girls too. In Fey's case she does mind but gets over it because she thinks she is the favorite one since she is the first to arrive (she feels guilty too for thinking this way tho, mixed emotions for her there. She's at a complicated age).
Oh man I love the kind of in-character-thoughts you put into your work <3

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
sexy and cute.
but I am kinda sad at the "in the future you abandon fay" thing.
really wish it was to save her from some sort of external harm rather than such an emotionally devastating blow
Well, I haven't mentioned how it will happen yet. Maybe the player didn't have a choice. Besides, Tania is here to try to change that. In my setting there's no paralel time lines. There's only one time line and to go back in time things had to be rewinded. So because she went back in time things will no longer happen exactly as they did in their future. In other words, that future got rewinded and will never happen exactly as it would have happened. Negative part is that she might never be born because of that (she wouldn't dissappear tho, it would just mean she probably won't be born and for what's worth she's the equivalent of a person that appeared out of thin air. Like a person that is born already grown up and with memories).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, I haven't mentioned how it will happen yet. Maybe the player didn't have a choice. Besides, Tania is here to try to change that. In my setting there's no paralel time lines. There's only one time line and to go back in time things had to be rewinded. So because she went back in time things will no longer happen exactly as they did in their future. In other words, that future got rewinded and will never happen exactly as it would have happened. Negative part is that she might never be born because of that (she wouldn't dissappear tho, it would just mean she probably won't be born and for what's worth she's the equivalent of a person that appeared out of thin air. Like a person that is born already grown up and with memories).
I see. well, hopefully it really is due to being forced and she prevents it.
Poor fay had enough sadness in her life.

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I'd really love to train them while they are asleep. As time passes, they could begin to react to my actions not knowing how or why they are reacting so strongly.

legendaryecchi

Feb 21, 2023
I had seen this game posted Reddit's LewdGames (or maybe NSFW Gaming, can't remember) and played it sometime last year. Trying to remember what the name of it was, thought it had something along the names of brothel. But I come through this forum and just found this game again! Excited to play again and see how it has changed since then!

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes