VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I've had yet another nice rerun. Fey is too adorable as always, gobbo is obnoxious but in a strange way (could not be good but possible to tell only later), lamia is sex, need scenes asap, cashier doesn't mix in the game stylistically, earlier she had another model iirc. Concept of some scenes with secondary characters and out of training is good.
The only paranoia I have is that it could be axed - the mysteries and solidness of the future plot seem nice, possible interactions with trainees also.
What does it mean being axed? Abandoned? Sorry, my english isn't very uhhh, diverse. If that's your worry, nah. I just sometimes go slower because of wrist health, work, and wanting to draw other stuff XD. I don't plan to drop it but I'm the only artist and even games with bunch of artists take years sometimes, so yeh, it gonna take a while. If it helps at all I'm working on a smaller shorter game with an alternative version of Fey and Alexander and the preview will be out soon (Just gonna see what ppl think of the idea and the art style). 1677777802149.png

Nevir

Feb 21, 2018
umm excuse me, I didnt know what the stress did so I tested it and now the elf is gone, how do I get her back? I saved thinking nothing off it and come to find out she left.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Not gonna lie.
I think the non pixel art looks better than the pixel art.

I don't know how other pixel artists do it.
But from what I understood from your posts, you draw normal art and then spend apparently lots of effort to convert it into pixel art?
the impression i got was that it took more effort to convert a picture into pixel art than it was to draw it in the first place.
Is this accurate or off base?

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Not gonna lie.
I think the non pixel art looks better than the pixel art.

I don't know how other pixel artists do it.
But from what I understood from your posts, you draw normal art and then spend apparently lots of effort to convert it into pixel art?
the impression i got was that it took more effort to convert a picture into pixel art than it was to draw it in the first place.
Is this accurate or off base?
Nah, the only similarity is the sketching, after that both styles have fairly different process.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
umm excuse me, I didnt know what the stress did so I tested it and now the elf is gone, how do I get her back? I saved thinking nothing off it and come to find out she left.
Sorry, friend. You'll have to restart.

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Ight, you got me dev. This is some really good shit. Keep up! Btw, I have a top tier pfp now.

Reactions: Txxus

Archetype0

Jun 9, 2022
This game deserves way more attention than it's getting. Definitely would be looking forward to more content with Fey would be neat to eventually need to warm the girls up to other ideas or more slowly get them adjusted into liking a certain Fetish, but alas. Do not sacrifice your vision on The desires of the randoms. Love the artwork btw

Also.. Am I getting warmhammer 40k vibes out of parts of the story?

Reactions: Txxus

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
This game deserves way more attention than it's getting. Definitely would be looking forward to more content with Fey would be neat to eventually need to warm the girls up to other ideas or more slowly get them adjusted into liking a certain Fetish, but alas. Do not sacrifice your vision on The desires of the randoms. Love the artwork btw

Also.. Am I getting warmhammer 40k vibes out of parts of the story?
Lol, you are not the first person that thinks I took stuff from 40k. I wasn't into it before but after some people mentioned the similarities I started watching videos and recently started reading my first novel so I can totally see why people would think it's the case. I don't mind it if people think I took elements from 40k, but I'm just trying to be honest when I say that wasn't the case. However, recently I made the prototype of a second game (patreons can already play the preview) and Alexander there has an armor that was a bit inspired by space marines. Just a tad tho, but I'll probably add more 40k inspiration in the future since I'm hooked on it's universe. If you wanna help the game gain more recognition you could always leave a review : V 1679964327374.png

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
FHFFG will soon be 2 years old and to celebrate...

You'll finally be able to pop Fey's cherry on next update. I considered making it a static scene to save shitloads of work but at the end I decided it'll be completely animated. This will take a lot of effort (specially since my drawing hand is splintered), so don't forget to support me (either on Patreon or leaving a review in order for the game to get more traction) so I can dedicate as much as time to it as possible!
Sex with Fey animation.gif

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Hey... I just realized.
Is your author name Tired Txxus because the MC is always tired due to his medical condition?
Nah, I'm just Txxus, but if I ever want to draw some content that I want ppl to know it's me but don't want to get in troubles with Patreon or just want to do different stuff, I'll change i'll do it with an alias like "Evil Txxus" or "Not Txxus" or something like that. The tired is just because.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes