VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes
Oct 7, 2017
Ohmygosh, I absolutely adore this new middle ground style you've chosen, she looks fucking gorgeous and it somehow perfectly fits her character, keep on rockin' Txxus :love:

//On an unrelated sidenote, how do you pronounce your name? Everytime when I read it in my head it sounds differend but I seem to have gotten stuck on "Texas"...

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Ohmygosh, I absolutely adore this new middle ground style you've chosen, she looks fucking gorgeous and it somehow perfectly fits her character, keep on rockin' Txxus :love:

//On an unrelated sidenote, how do you pronounce your name? Everytime when I read it in my head it sounds differend but I seem to have gotten stuck on "Texas"...
Thank u! I've also chosen the voice actress for her recently, who has a voice that fits Fey perfectly. A soft spoken, young, good petite girl kinda voice. So in a few months, if all goes well, she'll be voiced.

And it's pronounced "chus", similar to "choose".

Oct 7, 2017
Thank u! I've also chosen the voice actress for her recently, who has a voice that fits Fey perfectly. A soft spoken, young, good petite girl kinda voice. So in a few months, if all goes well, she'll be voiced.

And it's pronounced "chus", similar to "choose".
Can't wait to hear some samples, will every line be voiced or more like in some games where every other line is. ;)
And thank god I decided to ask about your name because I would've never guessed that pronounciation - is it a more eastern european way of pronouncing those letters? You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable in sharing that info btw, I'm just curious :LOL:

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Can't wait to hear some samples, will every line be voiced or more like in some games where every other line is. ;)
And thank god I decided to ask about your name because I would've never guessed that pronounciation - is it a more eastern european way of pronouncing those letters? You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable in sharing that info btw, I'm just curious :LOL:
Idk what eastern european sounds like, I'm from south america lol.

• Haha
Reactions: RiddledWithFilth

mcDonbalds

Jan 22, 2023
Loving the new art Txxus. Btw I've encountered a bug where the symbol shown on screen when you earn money doesn't go away.

Reactions: Txxus

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
This game has a lot of love put into it and a lot character. My only problem is the whole moral "you're a slave, except you're not..." thing, which works decently for the first character since there's a narrative reason for it on both the PC and her end. It however feels really narratively awkward for the goblin and further characters. I assume this is for patreon rules or something similar? Feels kind of weird calling them slaves, when they're prostitutes for free rent. No big deal though, just something that stuck out to me. This inconsistency would be solved once the whole situation regarding the title, i.e. it being/becoming foster home. Once that gets brought up in the actual story it'll make much more sense, since the narrative would swap from buying slaves to rescuing/adopting/sheltering slaves.

One thing that would be cool is to have the girls having random interactions with each other that you could walk in on, just some dialogue and conversations would be enough. Would make the house feel a bit more lived in and alive. Like the french girl trying to teach the Goblin how to read (maybe she can, long time since I played. It's just an example to illustrate). It could even be a recurring thing with different dialogue over time to show some level of progress in the girls relationships. Gives the illusion of a dynamic world and characters, with only 4-5 events with a total of 1-2 lines of dialogue needed for each.

Looking forward to trying the new build and happy to see it still being worked on!

Reactions: moseph jonstein

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How come this game is sooooooo slooooow in development? Two years and still no sex, just a short blowjob scene.
The goblin came a long time ago and she only has two trainings, boobs and cameltoe.

• Angry
Reactions: CluelessNobody

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I love that game. I won't deny there's influence from that game on this one.
Fortunately, you decided to create women and not criminally underage teens. Teaching Feeling is one of the games that are surely banned in all UN member countries. TBH I wonder why it is on f95zone, but there are many more of that kind here.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How come this game is sooooooo slooooow in development? Two years and still no sex, just a short blowjob scene.
The goblin came a long time ago and she only has two trainings, boobs and cameltoe.
How come every single time I see you post absolutely anything on any thread at all it's just harassing the dev. "Wahhh the development is too slow, waahhh you're using koikatsu, waahhhh wahhhhhh OTHER PEOPLE ARE HAVING FUN"
Don't have anything nice to say, then just fuck off and quit being a whiny little bitch :rolleyes:

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Fortunately, you decided to create women and not criminally underage teens. Teaching Feeling is one of the games that are surely banned in all UN member countries. TBH I wonder why it is on f95zone, but there are many more of that kind here.
You really don't wanna bring that kinda shit here man, especially not involving the U.N. The U.N is the last thing you wanna invoke when it comes to actual crimes against kids/teens.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Well, Imo, as long it's fantasy each to their own. Even for things I find unpleasant I just walk away and remember to myself that I probably also put stuff in my wortk that would offend and be illegal if it wasn't fantasy. I think fantasy as perturbing it might get sometimes, is just fantasy. But then again, it's just my opinion. I don't expect others to share it nor to convince anyone of anything. And yeah, everyone in this game are meant to be age of conscent or older.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Sorry, friend. There are several different factors:
1st. Pixel art is way slower than normal drawings since you have to put and fix pixels individually, including lines.
2nd: I only started learning anatomy when I started developing the game, so I had and still have a lot to learn. I spend much of my free time learning with whatever free sources I find online.
3rd: I've had at least 3 moments in which I took long hiatuses. Sometimes it's difficult for me to have discipline.
4th: Not all my creative energies go to the game. I like to make fanarts and try new things. Also plenty of my art time in the past has gone to commissions, since it pays better, but I'm trying to stop getting tempted and spend all my creative energies focusing on the project now.
5th: There has been lack of my adhd medicine on occassion, which has made things slower and more difficult.
6th: Lack of experience and education as a dev and as an artist.

I apologize if the wait has become frustrating. My goal is to make more on patreon so I eventually can hire some assist to speed things up, but that is still a future dream. Thank you for your interest in the game!

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
This game has a lot of love put into it and a lot character. My only problem is the whole moral "you're a slave, except you're not..." thing, which works decently for the first character since there's a narrative reason for it on both the PC and her end. It however feels really narratively awkward for the goblin and further characters. I assume this is for patreon rules or something similar? Feels kind of weird calling them slaves, when they're prostitutes for free rent. No big deal though, just something that stuck out to me. This inconsistency would be solved once the whole situation regarding the title, i.e. it being/becoming foster home. Once that gets brought up in the actual story it'll make much more sense, since the narrative would swap from buying slaves to rescuing/adopting/sheltering slaves.

One thing that would be cool is to have the girls having random interactions with each other that you could walk in on, just some dialogue and conversations would be enough. Would make the house feel a bit more lived in and alive. Like the french girl trying to teach the Goblin how to read (maybe she can, long time since I played. It's just an example to illustrate). It could even be a recurring thing with different dialogue over time to show some level of progress in the girls relationships. Gives the illusion of a dynamic world and characters, with only 4-5 events with a total of 1-2 lines of dialogue needed for each.

Looking forward to trying the new build and happy to see it still being worked on!
Yeah, I won't deny it started as a thing to keep Patreon happy, but to make it not something too lazy I wrote Alexander, PARTLY, as a character that due to being used and lied to by the church of progress, out of spite, pride and wanting to do things different to the church, he doesn't want to do the same that was done to him. Is not like he tries to be more open minded and do certain things as allowing their slaves to become free because it's the right thing, but because he is resentful. Also PARTLY, because he is very confused as when he died, he learned some stuff that crumbled everything he used to believe in. However, I can see my lack of experience stopping me from writing things better, thanks for pointing out Petra's dialogue being awkward, I'll take a look at it soon.

Interactions between girls will be a thing eventually, I promise.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes